Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I think he's on the cusp of being something special. He's ahead of his years in terms of his overall play and his link-up, passing, chesting/bring-downs etc. It's the finishing part that he's got to work on that he's clearly spending hours in training working on. I'm convinced its he himself (his head) that needs sorting and the other stuff will all fall into place.

Would love for him to lose a bit of weight too, sure, maybe make him a little lighter or quicker but he's bossing defenders at the moment.

Up there with Wijnaldum an Ayoze as personal favourites, like. Absolutely love the guy and was so chuffed when he finally scored.

The celebration when he scores man  :frantic: imagine if he ever netted a winning goal in the cup final or something :love:

Someone would die :lol:

Up there with Wijnaldum an Ayoze as personal favourites, like. Absolutely love the guy and was so chuffed when he finally scored.

The celebration when he scores man  :frantic: imagine if he ever netted a winning goal in the cup final or something :love:

Someone would die :lol:

I'd imagine Perez would end up like this lad.

weird-caddy.gif

Costa v Mitrovic on Saturday might be interesting

If they end up marking each other on set pieces, yeah.  The battle against Terry will be the one to watch.  He more than held his own, against some of the brutes in WBA's back 4.  Olsen is a huge bloke.  But Terry has played at the highest level for a long while.  So I am interested to see how he competes with him and whether we get any service to Mitro.  There will be a lot of pumped long balls and clearances.  So he's going to have to put another shift in. 

Just thinking back to the game.  One thing that does annoy me with Mitro, is the play acting.  He does it fairly regularly and at one point, he actually cried out so loud, the whole ground could hear him.  There is usually fuck all wrong with him, as well.  I get that it's part of the game now.  But when your front man looks like a Serbian gangster and he starts crying every time he is touched.  It just doesn't seem right, to me.

Costa v Mitrovic on Saturday might be interesting

If they end up marking each other on set pieces, yeah.  The battle against Terry will be the one to watch.  He more than held his own, against some of the brutes in WBA's back 4.  Olsen is a huge bloke.  But Terry has played at the highest level for a long while.  So I am interested to see how he competes with him and whether we get any service to Mitro.  There will be a lot of pumped long balls and clearances.  So he's going to have to put another shift in. 

Just thinking back to the game.  One thing that does annoy me with Mitro, is the play acting.  He does it fairly regularly and at one point, he actually cried out so loud, the whole ground could hear him.  There is usually f*** all wrong with him, as well.  I get that it's part of the game now.  But when your front man looks like a Serbian gangster and he starts crying every time he is touched.  It just doesn't seem right, to me.

I think all we should do is long ball to him for this one and get Wijnaldum, Townsend and Sissoko as close as possible to him when it drops.

Guest Roger Kint

Mitro 1-0 @ 65/1 nice.

Got Mirtro 2-1 and 3-1. Second one is 230/1 :lol:

Cannot see us scoring more than once like. You never know though...

Backed 3-1 every game this season. Has to come in some time

Mitro 1-0 @ 65/1 nice.

Got Mirtro 2-1 and 3-1. Second one is 230/1[emoji38]

Cannot see us scoring more than once like. You never know though...

Backed 3-1 every game this season. Has to come in some time

Aye. I suppose. Why not.