Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Doumbia or Perez to cover?  From what i've heard Doumbia is more of an out and out striker, would be interesting to see if he's any good.

Pretty much my feelings as well. 3-4 weeks isn't a massive layoff considering we don't play for 2 weeks and it'll give Doumbia and Perez a chance to shine.

Perez losing his first team place has been pretty harsh on him.

He's been fairly central to the majority of good results we've had this season. That said he didn't particularly operate well as a lone striker v Everton. He might be forced to change the system.

Elliott

Janmaat  FatFistpumpWanker    Coloccini      Colback

Sissoko            Shelvey      Tiote          Wijnaldum

Doumbia        Perez           

Feel bad leaving Townsend out but I'd switch Gini out for him away from home.               

Was this a consequence of the Fabregas 'tackle' out of interest?

Was thinking the same. The red card tackle which the FA didn't bother themselves to look at after the game. Fabregas wasn't even booked so you have to assume the ref didn't see it. If a Newcastle player had done the same challenge on a Chelsea player he'd have got a 3 match ban. Another problem with our team and club is we don't complain about decisions. It's very rare for our players to complain about bad decisions. Meekly accepting their fate while other teams complain about every single decision.

Elliott

Janmaat  FatFistpumpWanker    Coloccini      Colback

Sissoko            Shelvey      Tiote          Wijnaldum

Doumbia        Perez           

Townsends done more in 2 away games than Wijnaldum has done away from home all season.

Townsends done more in 2 away games than Wijnaldum has done away from home all season.

Tbh, I'm not too bothered. For some weird reason, I'm excited about Cisse's return. He may not do anything for 90% per cent of the game, but he does have a finish on him.

In an ideal world, Mitrovic would play the first half and Cisse would play the second.

Our entire system has been setup with Mitro holding the ball and bringing others into play for a good long while now. Luckily McClaren has proven time and again this season he's able to react to setbacks quickly and decisively so I'm sure this will not cause us any problems.