Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Terrible miss again in the last few minutes. His profligacy in front of goal could still cost us dearly.

Wouldn't call it terrible at all :lol: the ball bounced awkwardly which made him have to readjust and it was on his weaker foot

Since Rafa came in, Mitrovic has actually started playing the way all his fanboys claimed he was playing under McClaren. Really warming to this lad now, still wish he hadn't been thrown in at the deep end straight away.

Only when he's come on as a sub though. He's still been poor when started

Loved the way he basically just ran over their centre half for the third. Could almost say he bullied their centre half.

The game was wide open then man, Norwich had thrown everyone up the pitch at 2-0 down. Him and Perez both did a good job coming on mind so not a criticism, but maybe that's why at this point they are better used as impact subs.

Terrible miss again in the last few minutes. His profligacy in front of goal could still cost us dearly.

Set up 2 goals

I agree, but he won't get an "assist" for the Sissoko goal, which shows the problem of judging players by that stat.

It's also a problem with harrying forwards who cause general havoc or pressure defenders into mistakes.

was really pleased somehow that he passed to townsend for the 3rd.  it showed me that he wants to win more than grab the glory, if you understand me. i thought he'd try & just bull his way toward goal & score himself...

i love him!

Set up 2 goals

I agree, but he won't get an "assist" for the Sissoko goal, which shows the problem of judging players by that stat.

It's also a problem with harrying forwards who cause general havoc or pressure defenders into mistakes.

Good job I don't  just judge him on the stats

He evidently shouldn't be started if we win games like yesterday. Love the kid and thought he was great when he came on but winning games is most important now and not playing the fans' favourites.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Wish Rafa would try play him upfront with Cisse. Could get a lot of knockdowns for Cisse to latch onto and he'd probably pull out defenders so Papiss would have more space.

Drop the useless f***er Gini.

with you on this, but whatever works I trust him

Guest neesy111

He doesn't do enough across a 90 minutes to stretch a defence.  Cisse is the only 1 who can do that, that also creates chances and space for others.

Loved the way he basically just ran over their centre half for the third. Could almost say he bullied their centre half.

The game was wide open then man, Norwich had thrown everyone up the pitch at 2-0 down. Him and Perez both did a good job coming on mind so not a criticism, but maybe that's why at this point they are better used as impact subs.

Why do you keep saying we were playing Norwich?

Why do you keep saying we were playing Norwich?

:lol:

I thought our worst passage of play coincided with when he came on. In the first half Norwich barely had a shot in anger, after he replaced Tiote, suddenly there was gaps all over the place and they had three great chances to score which if they'd taken could have wrecked this game. He's the Steven Taylor of midfield, lots of pointing and not much else.

Cisse was still complete shite mind.

He definitely wasn't. He had a good game up until he ran out of steam. That header to Colback would be talked about for weeks if it was Mitro

Agreed, he never gave their central defenders a moments rest. His movement and willingness to show for the ball was good also.

Cisse was still complete s**** mind.

I ran out of patience with Cisse a long time ago, but this is blatantly not true. He was really good yesterday, first half especially. He tired in the second half.