Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Interesting ....

I remember happines in whole street after that game.People just run outside,crying..huging each other...

First time in my whole life i saw my grandfather with tears in the eyes

It was big suprise,we didnt beleive in victory after 0:1 in Belgrade..but that is football

I didn't realize, I don't think most NUFC fans do, the important part we played in one of the events that have seemingly become intertwined with Serbian footballing identity. Makes sense the experience I had, then, seeing how important that win was for your fans & club.

I didn't realize, I don't think most NUFC fans do, the important part we played in one of the events that have seemingly become intertwined with Serbian footballing identity. Makes sense the experience I had, then, seeing how important that win was for your fans & club.

It makes one proud to be a Geordie.

On evidence of the last 3 games, honestly believe Mitro offers us as much if not more in the build/link up department and is a better finisher than Joselu, if only he could stay available for selection he would be our best option in a one up top formation, in my view.

On evidence of the last 3 games, honestly believe Mitro offers us as much if not more in the build/link up department and is a better finisher than Joselu, if only he could stay available for selection he would be our best option in a one up top formation, in my view.

I think he does offer as much in build up play.  Though, at least at this early stage, Joselu looks to have a better instinct for getting into goal scoring positions.  Still think Mitrovic can be a good option though.

Is his ban over yet? He was on a bit of a scoring streak, would be useful to get him involved while his confidence is still high.

Last game of his ban, we will be back for Liverpool (H).

Cheers. The weakest part of our team is probably up front, we need all the strikers we have on our books competing for that role.

Is his ban over yet? He was on a bit of a scoring streak, would be useful to get him involved while his confidence is still high.

Last game of his ban, we will be back for Liverpool (H).

I'm glad you're back for Liverpool (H).

He might not even make the bench. Looking at our bench from the weekend and I'm not sure who Rafa would drop from that to make room for him apart from maybe Diame

Dwight Gayle? (I'm not advocating this)

More suited to the way we play than him it could be argued by folk who don't hate him more than life itself.

He might not even make the bench. Looking at our bench from the weekend and I'm not sure who Rafa would drop from that to make room for him apart from maybe Diame

Dwight Gayle? (I'm not advocating this)

More suited to the way we play than him it could be argued by folk who don't hate him more than life itself.

Gayle has been totally ineffective so far this season, but I still think he's the best finisher at the club. But yeah, the way we play isn't getting much out of him at all. I still think we need him on the bench just to give us something different up front.

• 2 weeks later...