Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

He should be playing end of and the fact he is not is plain stupidity of the highest order. Cisse is not and never will be a lone striker - play both if need be and drop one (both actually) of the totally ineffective and average Anita and Colback - strikers win you games not average midfielders who spend their whole time passing 5 - 10 yard balls sideways or backwards.

think refs are going to look forward to reffing him. bet the w*****s are just dying to be the first to give him a red. Mitrovic doesn't help himself at times like.

Guess who's in charge for the Man United game? Yup that same bloke who booked him seconds into his debut. Might be interesting.

I've watched that incident back a few times (from the Swansea game) and cannot fathom at all what he has done wrong there.

Gets fouled and then gets pushed twice. Mike Jones straight in to book him but doesn't care about what Neil Taylor did.

Guardian podcast were talking about how he was lucky not to be sent off.

Utter bollocks for a brewing agenda. These c***s need to keep generating drama to talk about.

Oliver Kay from the Times did it for me when he tweeted "I long for the day that Mitrovic doesn't attempt to maim someone within 2 mins".

I think the standard of sports journalism in general has sunk to an all time low. Lazy opinions pervade every article and everything is geared towards sensationalism. If Mitrovic is guilty of anything it's impetuousness on his debut and being a marked man in the 2nd game. He was fouled, pushed and then booked! It was ridiculous. Every single journo spoke about it like they'd seen him scissor kick the guy though - utter blarney.

He stands on Taylor and then jumps up and confronts him in an aggressive manner.

Taylor should have got a yellow too mind.

No, he doesn't.

Yeah, he didn't actually land on Taylor otherwise I think he would have been off. He missed his leg whether purposely or not I can't say.

Utter bollocks for a brewing agenda. These c***s need to keep generating drama to talk about.

Oliver Kay from the Times did it for me when he tweeted "I long for the day that Mitrovic doesn't attempt to maim someone within 2 mins".

I think the standard of sports journalism in general has sunk to an all time low. Lazy opinions pervade every article and everything is geared towards sensationalism. If Mitrovic is guilty of anything it's impetuousness on his debut and being a marked man in the 2nd game. He was fouled, pushed and then booked! It was ridiculous. Every single journo spoke about it like they'd seen him scissor kick the guy though - utter blarney.

Yeah, i heard about the incident on TV but only seen it on MOTD 2 on Sunday, i was expecting some atrocious action, he was fouled and reacted to it, tho he did leave his foot in a little.

Massive over reaction, he wil have to keep his head down tho and stay off the radar for a bit.

Kay then refused to reply to anyone that called him out in his bullshit

Is it any wonder this club doesn't like the Media?

He stands on Taylor and then jumps up and confronts him in an aggressive manner.

Taylor should have got a yellow too mind.

No, he doesn't.

Yeah, he didn't actually land on Taylor otherwise I think he would have been off. He missed his leg whether purposely or not I can't say.

The way I viewed it was that he was trying to get his body between the ball and the man but brought his foot down in a way that could have been dangerous had he made contact with Taylor.