Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

For all the talk about Cisse's poor hold up play, Mitrovic was pretty shit in that department today. He did work like a trojan at both ends of the pitch though.

He did control the ball well under pressure but then failed to play the easy ball too many times. He'll learn, and will be a handful.

Well it's not much use holding the ball up if you don't find a team mate with the pass. I've no doubt he'll get better with more experience of the premier though.

For all the talk about Cisse's poor hold up play, Mitrovic was pretty s*** in that department today. He did work like a trojan at both ends of the pitch though.

He did control the ball well under pressure but then failed to play the easy ball too many times. He'll learn, and will be a handful.

Well it's not much use holding the ball up if you don't find a team mate with the pass. I've no doubt he'll get better with more experience of the premier though.

Well it's hard when no one makes a run to support him.

For all the talk about Cisse's poor hold up play, Mitrovic was pretty s*** in that department today. He did work like a trojan at both ends of the pitch though.

I don´t know which game you were watching, he won just about everything in the air and held the ballup really well, the times he got dispossed was because he didn´t have the options around him.

I was very impressed for his first match completely alone up front against Manu. Cannot complain. At all!

Most of the time he lost the ball he was fouled, really p*ssed me off actually as soon as he slightly nudged Smalling he'd win a free kick immediately but if he climbed all over Mitrovic nothing would happen.

Yup, he did really well to keep his composure.

Desperately needs some relief in terms of support behind him and obviously, as mentioned, some service. Looks very impressive, works exceptionally hard, he looked spent towards the end. Looks like he will absolutely score goals for us given the opportunity.

Desperately needs some relief in terms of support behind him and obviously, as mentioned, some service. Looks very impressive, works exceptionally hard, he looked spent towards the end. Looks like he will absolutely score goals for us given the opportunity.

Suspect, for better or worse, this is the furrow he will plough. Love the guy already, but in the way I love my bounding sometimes feckless puppy. Thought he had a good game, not ripping up any trees. Loved seeing him helping out at right back, loved him moaning at our guys who hadn't been on the end of his misplaced pass, loved the strength, f**king loved the header. He's 20, we'll get him fitter than he's ever been. He'll have easier afternoons, and more crosses. Looking forward to seeing him develop: "come here Mitro, come on, Howay son..."