Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Apart from the goal he was absolutely dogshit.  Shola has more quality.

Bullshit. No surprise from you.

Considering you are on my ignore list, this post isn't a surprise.

You must have some ridiculously low expectations from a striker.

No mate, you're just full of shite.

He seems a genuinely nice young lad. Daft as a brush but he seems to give a shit, which is more than many in the squad.

Certainly not ready to be leading the line at this level now, and it's not his fault he is being asked to do so.

We need an experienced, good solid striker to help him develop whichever division we end up in next season.(I expect it to be the Championship)

Mitrovic, Armstrong and AN-other with that experienced striker would be decent imo (Assuming Perez is sold).

He seems a genuinely nice young lad. Daft as a brush but he seems to give a shit, which is more than many in the squad.

Certainly not ready to be leading the line at this level now, and it's not his fault he is being asked to do so.

We need an experienced, good solid striker to help him develop whichever division we end up in next season.(I expect it to be the Championship)

Mitrovic, Armstrong and AN-other with that experienced striker would be decent imo (Assuming Perez is sold).

Really? :lol:

I was simply only comparing to Lukaku because idiots on here are using the excuse that he's 21 and not played in the league for the fact he's utter shit

Lukaku's first full season in this league at 19 for WBA he was a beast

Some people need to wake up take the B/W glasses off and just accept that this bloke has absolutely nothing that will ever make him even a half decent striker in this league

Bit of a tedious arsehole, aren't you.

Drogba didn't pull up any trees until he was in his mid-twenties, if we're talking pointless comparisons.

Reckon Mitro has done alright for a 21 year old so far, with his goals domestically, internationally and in the champions league, it's not his fault we placed all of our faith in him for our goals this year.

Anyone who can't see useful qualities in him for a kid his age must be watching different games to me, I think he'll end up being a very good striker whether it's here or elsewhere.

Loved his goal, love his application but his lack of movement is killing us as an attacking force whenever a midfielder beats his man and gets his head up looking for a pass

Knew he would score today. That goal will give him a massive confidence boost which is exactly what he (and we) need at the moment.

I've thought that after every goal he's scored this season then he doesn't get anywhere close to a decent effort for another month.

Some serious stupidity in this thread. How some can have a go at fans on a message board for rating Mitrovic as if it has any bearing on Benitez picking him or dropping him from the lineup. Laughable stuff.

Not his best performance today at all, but what a goal. His confidence in his own ability and his passion might make him a player one day.

He is not good enough at the moment, but people tend to forget his age. Can't think many target men who are already at their best at 22. He is going to get a lot better and he just needs someone to challenge him for the strikers place. Maybe Cisse being fit again changes this.

Give your head a shake man for f***s sake and stop making excuses for this heap of s*** regarding his age. Just look at Lukaku who's only a year older and light years ahead

He's not a premier league striker in a million years. To be honest I'd give passion and take my shirt off and run around if I scored against them, doesn't detract from the point I'd be s**** for 99% of the game

Well this is an interesting post. Like I said, target men usually dont peak at 20-25. Mitro will get a lot better and hopefully will be played with Perez from now on.

Lukaku is an exceptional talent. Players like Sir Les, Drogba and Sheringham were a lot worse at that age. So you can give your head a shake.

Not good enough on his own, but he shouldnt be our no 1 striker atm.

Some serious stupidity in this thread. How some can have a go at fans on a message board for rating Mitrovic as if it has any bearing on Benitez picking him or dropping him from the lineup. Laughable stuff.

Not his best performance today at all, but what a goal. His confidence in his own ability and his passion might make him a player one day.

Or not rating him?

He is not good enough at the moment, but people tend to forget his age. Can't think many target men who are already at their best at 22. He is going to get a lot better and he just needs someone to challenge him for the strikers place. Maybe Cisse being fit again changes this.

Give your head a shake man for f***s sake and stop making excuses for this heap of s*** regarding his age. Just look at Lukaku who's only a year older and light years ahead

He's not a premier league striker in a million years. To be honest I'd give passion and take my shirt off and run around if I scored against them, doesn't detract from the point I'd be s**** for 99% of the game

Well this is an interesting post. Like I said, target men usually dont peak at 20-25. Mitro will get a lot better and hopefully will be played with Perez from now on.

Lukaku is an exceptional talent. Players like Sir Les, Drogba and Sheringham were a lot worse at that age. So you can give your head a shake.

Not good enough on his own, but he shouldnt be our no 1 striker atm.

That's the problem, he is.