Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Him, Perez, Armstrong and a proven (at least at Championship level) striker should be a good pool of strikers to choose from. The three we have would offer different qualities as well. If we brought in a striker with pace we'd be well balanced.

Guest dabe

I don't see him as a long term fit for Rafa, think his build and general lethargy/first step isn't good enough for what Benitez would potentially want from a lone striker.

Then again, for the Championship, he'll likely do well if he doesn't get lost in his own temper.

I don't see him as a long term fit for Rafa, think his build and general lethargy/first step isn't good enough for what Benitez would potentially want from a lone striker.

Then again, for the Championship, he'll likely do well if he doesn't get lost in his own temper.

Wouldn't be the first foreign import we have had who got used to English football on the whole by playing in the championship and then having a better go at it in the Premier League after that experience.

That's my take as well. My impression is that he'd like a Torres/Vardy type of forward with lots of pace to work the channels and raid in behind defenders. Shame as Mitro really does seem to love it here, but it's just whether he'll fit into Rafa's plans long term.

He's got to cut that recklessness out of his game. He has to stop the play acting (thinking Stoke at home), has to watch his anger and reactions to Refs and he has to work on his first time volleys :lol: but lord almighty he's far from some disgusting human being that some make him out to be.

:thup:

He calmed down from the fiery start and emotion got the best of him last week. He is still so young and has a ton of potential, pace is a real issue but his talent in other areas is clear. As a target man he does a lot of great things.

Not sure if we will keep him but he certainly wants to stay.. posted earlier but here is the link to the full 442 article.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/mitrovic-forget-madrid-and-barca-i-want-become-a-newcastle-legend#:a6o9QPsTWPan1A

"Of course many children are dreaming to play for Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United.

"I always just wanted to wear the jersey of Partizan, Newcastle and Serbia."

:aww:

"Of course many children are dreaming to play for Real Madrid, Barcelona and Manchester United.

"I always just wanted to wear the jersey of Partizan, Newcastle and Serbia."

:aww:

I mean, he should probably be sectioned for those comments alone.

Tbh he appeared to have cut it out after the first few games, not sure why he was going on like a bellend against Spurs.

I know he's a divisive player on here but I like him a lot, he has loads going for him for a 21 year old kid.

I think he will grow a lot next season.

He'll be less in the public eye and may have a little less fire in his belly, Rafa will have months with him to sort him out mentally and he'll absolutely bully defences in the same way that Carroll did in the Championship.

I back him to get 20 goals.

Tbh he appeared to have cut it out after the first few games, not sure why he was going on like a bellend against Spurs.

I know he's a divisive player on here but I like him a lot, he has loads going for him for a 21 year old kid.

I think Rafa would have told him to play with fire in his belly again and leave everything on the pitch, being the last game of the season. And at his young age, took it a bit too far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36310845

Plagiarism. Video on youtube of our fans singing it on 9th February!

Started at Stevenage back in 2012 for Luke Freeman. "Freemans on fire", before Bristol City fans adopted it when he joined them. The reason it worked was because Freeman actually sounded a bit like the original words. Bloody Wigan fan getting a free season ticket for 'inventing' it:D. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36310845

Plagiarism. Video on youtube of our fans singing it on 9th February!

Started at Stevenage back in 2012 for Luke Freeman. "Freemans on fire", before Bristol City fans adopted it when he joined them. The reason it worked was because Freeman actually sounded a bit like the original words. Bloody Wigan fan getting a free season ticket for 'inventing' it:D. 

Was the same with 'Don't sell McCourt'.

Slow as a boat and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. Could do alright in Championship, but Rafa'll have him out before we return to top level football.

Depends how much he benefits from the Championship season I suppose, and how hard he trains to get more explosive.