Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

That post was about the Championship record, clearly, as people were using this as one of his pros (rightly or wrongly, I don't care).

You compared him to Grabban's PL record - hardly an appropriate measure. :lol:

Again, the argument here is not about the championship goals, it's about Mitro's merit as a success for Fulham and/or his status as a PL striker. If you read through the preceding discussion you can see this. I countered binnsy's argument about the championship goals not proving he is a PL level striker by showcasing his stats as a PL striker. Binnsy's post was directly following up on a post saying Mitro had 15 goals in 20, and that this was good form for a striker. Binnsy's point was that the championship goals didn't matter, which in the context of the discussions means Binnsy doesn't think Mitro's proven anything at PL level yet. This in turn is why I made the argument of comparing his PL merits to the striker Binnsy compared him to in the championship, as well as the striker we replaced him with. This to show the greater context of what he's done so far in his career as a PL striker, to back up my point he's already - at a very young age - proved he can score goals and assist goals at PL level playing for a team that eventually got relegated.

He's a smash hit. He scored 12 in 17 last season for Fulham, now he's 3 in 3.

15 goals in 20 games is canny form like tbf.

The championship goals mean nowt,  he went and joined the most attacking team in the for the 2nd half of the season and managed to score the same amount of goals as Lewis Grabban got playing for the worst team in the first half of the season.

Mitro got 13 PL goals to Grabbans 1. By minutes played that's a 1 in 2 goalscoring record for Mitro in the PL vs a 1 in 10 for Grabban, if you only want to count PL goals.

To put things in further perspective, using only NUFC/West Brom minutes in the PL, Mitro's got 1 in 2.5 vs Rondon's 1 in 3.8.

In the season we went down, Mitro was directly involved (by scoring or assisting) in 1 out of every 3 NUFC goals.

To put things in even further perspective, you missed the point! :lol: This isn't an issue of Mitro v Grabban ability wise; binnsy's point was the quality of Championship teams. Someone inferior to Mitrovic playing in a worse team than Fulham, managed to score the same amount of goals as him.

Again, you're like....

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif?ssl=1

Binnsy’s point was that Mitro’s not proven in the PL, and that the Championship wasn’t a standard to say he’s proven because of, specifically pointing out Grabban could score the same amount of hoals in an inferior team. Hence I showed examples from Mitro’s time in the PL, versus Grabban’s time in the PL, as well as putting his stats further into context by comparing them to who we replaced him by - thus showing that by all accounts, Mitro’s already fairly proven in the PL as a goalscorer.

I think that's being a bit generous, if that was the case you would have had a lot more takers when he was up for sale. This season might change that, if he goes on to score 15+ goals this season then I don't think anyone will argue.

Bit of a pointless argument to be honest. First of all, we don't know who the interested parties were, nor how much they would be willing to pay. Second of all, some players do go for bargain fees/seemingly without competition, even though the player is class.

Well they tend to go for bargain fees usually because there isn't enough evidence to show they are worth more. I can guarantee that if Mitro scores 20 goals this season his value will go up and more clubs will want to sign him. Mitro wasn't getting game time here so what most clubs will have judged him on is the season he scored 9, and that wasn't enough which is why we were relegated.

He's a smash hit. He scored 12 in 17 last season for Fulham, now he's 3 in 3.

15 goals in 20 games is canny form like tbf.

The championship goals mean nowt,  he went and joined the most attacking team in the for the 2nd half of the season and managed to score the same amount of goals as Lewis Grabban got playing for the worst team in the first half of the season.

Mitro got 13 PL goals to Grabbans 1. By minutes played that's a 1 in 2 goalscoring record for Mitro in the PL vs a 1 in 10 for Grabban, if you only want to count PL goals.

To put things in further perspective, using only NUFC/West Brom minutes in the PL, Mitro's got 1 in 2.5 vs Rondon's 1 in 3.8.

In the season we went down, Mitro was directly involved (by scoring or assisting) in 1 out of every 3 NUFC goals.

To put things in even further perspective, you missed the point! :lol: This isn't an issue of Mitro v Grabban ability wise; binnsy's point was the quality of Championship teams. Someone inferior to Mitrovic playing in a worse team than Fulham, managed to score the same amount of goals as him.

Again, you're like....

Brian-Regan-Dumb-Look.gif?ssl=1

Binnsy’s point was that Mitro’s not proven in the PL, and that the Championship wasn’t a standard to say he’s proven because of, specifically pointing out Grabban could score the same amount of hoals in an inferior team. Hence I showed examples from Mitro’s time in the PL, versus Grabban’s time in the PL, as well as putting his stats further into context by comparing them to who we replaced him by - thus showing that by all accounts, Mitro’s already fairly proven in the PL as a goalscorer.

I think that's being a bit generous, if that was the case you would have had a lot more takers when he was up for sale. This season might change that, if he goes on to score 15+ goals this season then I don't think anyone will argue.

You can find everywhere that he wanted to join only Fulham and that he didn't want to consider any other clubs.

Misstro at his best - misses more games through suspension than he scores goals. And seemingly that will make him even more of a legend on here.

I've seen this claim before, and it's simply not true. Nobody likes the thicko more because of his daft antics. He's a character, and a potentially really good player. That's why me and others still like him. He's got more to come, but he definitely needs to get rid of the dirty play.

He's a useless gormless cunt.

This guy :lol:

Already proving us very very silly.

Rafa, not us. This one is all on him.

I agree, he's let a lot of our more decent players go and replaced them with shit like Manquillo and Joselu, i really think a little bit of patience with the likes of Mbemba and Mitrovic would've meant we've had some very good options.

I agree, he's let a lot of our more decent players go and replaced them with shit like Manquillo and Joselu, i really think a little bit of patience with the likes of Mbemba and Mitrovic would've meant we've had some very good options.

And Mbabu.

Mbabu as well.

Guest firetotheworks

It changes nothing about his time here like. Same as Pardew's time here didn't suddenly change because he started doing well at Palace. He suits Fulham. He didn't suit us and the way we're set up.

Agree on Mbemba 100%