Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Welcome to the forum!

Well I'd rather  he be shooting at the keeper than wide, getting shots on target is the first step, so that's promising.

:lol:

Is this a serious post? Is this what we've come to, as a team placed 19th in the table in April, party due to the same guy who never should've been signed as the sole striker to do exactly the opposite of what you're describing?

I'm sure we'll all be happy he's getting into positions, shooting at the keeper, etc., when we head to the Championship and he leaves to some other club.

Welcome to the forum!

Well I'd rather  he be shooting at the keeper than wide, getting shots on target is the first step, so that's promising.

Is this a serious post? Is this what we've come to, as a team placed 19th in the table in April, party due to the same guy who never should've been signed as the sole striker to do exactly the opposite of what you're describing?

I'm sure we'll all be happy he's getting into positions, shooting at the keeper, etc., when we head to the Championship and he leaves to some other club.

Of course it's serious :lol:

You rather a striker that shoots on target or off target.

Can't be abusing him now can we  :p

Welcome to the forum!

I like the kid, have a soft spot for him, but can't hit a fucking barndoor half the time, while other times he looks very promising. Wrong timing, wrong signing. Bad for him, and us.

Welcome to the forum!

I like the kid, have a soft spot for him, but can't hit a f***ing barndoor half the time, while other times he looks very promising. Wrong timing, wrong signing. Bad for him, and us.

:thup:

Mitrovic's problem isn't that he has a bad shot, it's that he simply doesn't shoot enough.

Watches Kane for Spurs the other week, had chance after chance, which he kept missing. By the end of the game he had his goal.

Now, of course, this is Harry Kane and Spurs we are talking about. They create chances for their strikers but their strikers create chances for themselves. Mitro doesn't.

When he gets his chance, often his shots are tame. Bobby Charlton said he used to aim for the keeper and hit the ball as hard as he could (knowing that he would miss the keeper).

Just fucking back him for 8 games. Just like Darlow and everyone. I think we all want to stay up and keep Rafa right?

I don't get this whole 'back him / the team' stuff. What the fuck else can we do? We've been backing these cunts for fucking 20 years of my watching football :lol:

Just f***ing back him for 8 games. Just like Darlow and everyone. I think we all want to stay up and keep Rafa right?

I don't get this whole 'back him / the team' stuff. What the f*** else can we do? We've been backing these c***s for f***ing 20 years of my watching football :lol:

I'm not saying don't slag him normally, I'm specifically saying these 8 games. Read my post. There's no point slagging any of these cunts off right now as we need performances out of every single player on the pitch to stay up.

Something's changed in him definitely. Massive threat today

We put crosses in for him.

Similar to Carroll, but the ball in the box and he will be a nuisance for the defenders. Was no surprise when him and Cisse were on together we looked a threat and actually scored a couple of goals and maybe should have had a third.

I hate football.

We've got crosses in before and he's been flat on his feet and not even challenged, way different today

We've got crosses in before and he's been flat on his feet and not even challenged, way different today

I'd imagine it really helps that he has another striker in there alongside him when these crosses are coming in.

The crosses today (and the goal against Sunderland) were floated to the back post or the middle where's he's dominant. When Janmaat and others are flashing it across the box when Mitro is the only attacker in the box or hitting it straight to the keeper he doesn't have a chance. He's waiting for the floated ones to the back post

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, he had a good game, but part of the reason that we're in this position is because he's just not good enough at this stage. He's missed sitters all season.

Had to start after scoring against Sunderland. Norwich CBs are not that physical either and so would have been very effective.

Cisse starting such a crucial away game where Norwich were going to be coming at us meant we had no one upfront to help hold the ball and release pressure.

Not to mention he had a stormer against them earlier this season.

Damn shame.