Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I watched from around 10 mins before the end of the first half to most of the 2nd half of Villa again yesterday and I noticed what a good job Mitro did in the game of working, holding the ball up and general getting after things, he may not have scored but it was a pretty darn good performance from the lad, better than I at first thought. He's very willing, that's something that's evident when you look closely, obviously sometimes he goes a little too far with that drive. If he works that hard in the upcoming stretch of games and stays on the pitch, I'm sure we'll be fine.

Apparently we turned down an offer from PSG for him I'm January.

Don't see how he'd get a game there at all, strange one that. February says hello.

They're in a position though where they don't have to play him weekly so if there's something they see in him, can loan him out, nurture him, etc. If they see potential they can afford that.

I watched from around 10 mins before the end of the first half to most of the 2nd half of Villa again yesterday and I noticed what a good job Mitro did in the game of working, holding the ball up and general getting after things, he may not have scored but it was a pretty darn good performance from the lad, better than I at first thought. He's very willing, that's something that's evident when you look closely, obviously sometimes he goes a little too far with that drive. If he works that hard in the upcoming stretch of games and stays on the pitch, I'm sure we'll be fine.

I'm not a fan, I don't like strikers who are clumsy in front of goal, but I did suggest that with Gayle out for a month we should start with Mitro on Saturday for the same reason. He's not a goal scorer, but we have been playing a lot of long ball stuff in recent games and if we are going to do that, we might as well use him for his strengths in that area. The idea being, even if he doesn't score he can create enough havoc to allow other players to get in on goal while he occupies defenders.

I'm not a fan, I don't like strikers who are clumsy in front of goal, but I did suggest that with Gayle out for a month we should start with Mitro on Saturday for the same reason. He's not a goal scorer, but we have been playing a lot of long ball stuff in recent games and if we are going to do that, we might as well use him for his strengths in that area. The idea being, even if he doesn't score he can create enough havoc to allow other players to get in on goal while he occupies defenders.

I think Ritchie has benefited especially from Gayle being out, Mitro pulls defenders out of position and with Yedlin bombing forward, he's made the most of what he's been given.

I think Ritchie has benefited especially from Gayle being out, Mitro pulls defenders out of position and with Yedlin bombing forward, he's made the most of what he's been given.

Gayle pulls defenders all over the place more than Mitrovic with his movement. Mobility is another weak part of Mitrovic's game. Yedlin is the reason why Richie's performances have improved.

I never seen his miss but apparently it was a free header from 10 yards. Every single time he plays you hear the words "he should have scored" and "how has he missed that?". We'll see the highlights later but I think I'd be starting Murphy ahead of him.

Gayle pulls defenders all over the place more than Mitrovic with his movement. Mobility is another weak part of Mitrovic's game. Yedlin is the reason why Richie's performances have improved.

Not sure I agree, Gayle plays off the shoulder, it'd be madness to man-mark him as every single ball over the top will be a goal for us. Slower forwards like Mitro you man-mark and that's what gets defenders out of position. Not disuputing Gayle's awesome movement, it's just not the movement that alters a flat back 4 out of shape.