Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Looks like it is the end of the road for him. The only saving grace may be that Murphy is clearly not going to make the step up with us, whereas Mitro has shown a bit of promise at the top level. Would like to think that both him and Mbemba will be more effective in the PL than the Championship. That may be wishful thinking on Mitro, but certainly think it is true for Chancel.

This late term abortion of a post is saved somewhat by the tempering in the final sentence. Otherwise, oh my.

Clearly you haven't read the post then. I'd say 9 goals in 34 PL games is enough to class as "a bit of promise" in the Premier League during a first season. Doesn't say I think he will go up and be top goal scorer, just states that he was better last season than he has been this season, which is quite obviously true.

Likewise with Mbemba - he was our best defender last year, but has struggled with the physicality of the Championship when he has played this year.

3 of Mitro's goals were penalties, no? It's pointless going over this again, like. He's all wrong for Rafa and vice versa.

He's a white Shola tbh

No he isn't. He's got 10 times the ability of Shola. He's just not right for our purpose under Rafa.

3 of Mitro's goals were penalties, no? It's pointless going over this again, like. He's all wrong for Rafa and vice versa.

He's a white Shola tbh

No he isn't. He's got 10 times the ability of Shola. He's just not right for our purpose under Rafa.

:lol:

Way to slander someone who was pretty much a decent servant for the club and had way more highs, and scored far more important goals, than Mitro ever will for us.

You didn't have to watch him for 14 years like most of us. I can promise you now Mitrovic will have a far superior career, just not at NUFC under Rafa.

I shouldn't even have to explain this, tbh. In his first season for us Mitrovic scored 9 league goals. Shola matched that once in his entire fucking time here.

You didn't have to watch him for 14 years like most of us. I can promise you now Mitrovic will have a far superior career, just not at NUFC under Rafa.

I shouldn't even have to explain this, tbh. In his first season for us Mitrovic scored 9 league goals. Shola matched that once in his entire fucking time here.

I've watched him since his pushy debut vs. Dennis Wise. I don't know how young you think I am, but I'll take the compliment :lol:

I just recall the same discussions about potential about Shola also never materializing into much, except the stayed. I'm just not sold on Mitro, tbh. Still young but he should probably go elsewhere to make his career now. 

I've watched him since his pushy debut vs. Dennis Wise. I don't know how young you think I am, but I'll take the compliment :lol:

I just recall the same discussions about potential about Shola also never materializing into much, except the stayed. I'm just not sold on Mitro, tbh. Still young but he should probably go elsewhere to make his career now.

Said it before but my biggest fear on him is he goes on to be an asset somewhere else, like Blackburn and that Kalinic. We can't wait 6 years though for him to come good.

He's a white Shola tbh

Nah, Shola could actually score his penalties.

Guest alijmitchell

Cash in if we can, he's surplus to requirements and we can use that on better playwrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Newcastle still see Mitrovic as a young player and one that they can develop further next season - by bringing in another striker to further reduce his game time :thup:

I've always liked Mitro but if Rafa doesn't have faith in him, which he clearly doesn't, then we should probably cash-in.

I think it's probably a good idea. He's been very poor this season but is better than what he's showing. He was certainly better than this in the Premier League.

Given his age and assuming Rafa wants him to stay then I think it's logical to give him time - assuming we still reinforce our attacking options.