Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I don't understand why don't we keep a 30m rated striker for our self use? If he is really worth 30m, more than double of our estimated cost for  Kenedy?

Something Is definitely wrong. Either Mitro overpriced or Kenedy underpriced. Obvious choice imo.

I'm not saying he's worth 30 million or he'll go for that, but there has always been a premium on strikers, especially young ones that score goals at international level. Rafa doesn't like him, he's never going to be the player Rafa wants, Rafa is way more valuable to NUFC than Mitro, therefore while Rafa is still here, there is no future at the club for Mitro. Personally wish there was but the evidence points in one direction, we'll sell the moment an offer we deem acceptable comes in, which I think will be the 20 million mark.

It depends how quickly we want to sell. We could get 15m at the start of the window but if we held out for someone desperate, we could get 20m.

Also dependant on his world cup. A couple of goals and we are laughing.

I think we should be looking for over 20 million for sure. The most successful Championship strikers after promotion are the physical "handful" types like Carroll and Grant Holt, so that also bodes well for him. The reason he's not done it for us is Rafa doesn't see him as a player for his system and he's certainly not going to change his system to suit Mitro. Mitro is now proving that if the team plays to his strengths, he'll score goals.

If Fulham get promoted they will need a premiership striker, surely they would prefer to continue with Mitrovic who has slotted into their team with ease and works well with the way they play, than take a chance on some £20million Slimani type.

If Fulham ask how much we want for him then we need to take that into account.

If Fulham get promoted they will need a premiership striker, surely they would prefer to continue with Mitrovic who has slotted into their team with ease and works well with the way they play, than take a chance on some £20million Slimani type.

If Fulham ask how much we want for him then we need to take that into account.

He’s worth a lot more to Fulham than any other club so his value is certainly dependant on them coming up.

I reckon they’ll pay £20m for him, anyone else looks at him and sees a good championship striker and pays £15m

Andre Gray signed for Watford @ £20 million as a 25 year old with 10 Premiership goals in 36 games. Why would Mitro be valued less than that?

You might point to the fact that nobody else but Fulham came in for him, but he had a reputation which was off-putting to a lot of clubs. He appears to have silenced those criticisms.

Please,

just sell him 

He is happy there,banging goals every game,and he will push them to premiere ligue

If he stays in NUFC he will not give his best becouse of tactic of Rafa.Or he will be on bench..

You have had chance to see the best of Mitro,but that time is passed

He will banging goals in Premiere,but not in this squad.So,just wish him the best and dont put 30mil bet for him.remember 6 monts ago most of you would sold him for 5

Please,

just sell him 

He is happy there,banging goals every game,and he will push them to premiere ligue

If he stays in NUFC he will not give his best becouse of tactic of Rafa.Or he will be on bench..

You have had chance to see the best of Mitro,but that time is passed

He will banging goals in Premiere,but not in this squad.So,just wish him the best and dont put 30mil bet for him.remember 6 monts ago most of you would sold him for 5

Okay. £20 million plus a hefty sell on percentage.

Guest covmag

if Rafa stays he won't be here, we could do with Fulham coming up and they may be tempted to pay £25 million for him  :whistle:

i don't know if its me but i get pissed off at having to then pay for an on loan player  :lol:  i.e Atsu.  say we have £50 million to spend  i reckon at least half of that will be needed to secure Kennedy AND Dubra  leaving the balance to maybe secure Slimani IF he looks good?

it will feel like we have spent nowt  :undecided:

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

If he has a good World Cup they simply can't afford him.

Let's not forget they wanted £25million for Tom Cairney, a year ago.

I know prices are mental but we will not get £30m for Mitro ffs.

Bought him for £13 million and his value has not exactly decreased.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

Carroll was scoring goals in the Premier, and at the time looked unplayable. While I understand player values have rocketed since then, I still think Mitro will need to show some form in the Premier to generate interest at that sort of money.

Tom Cairney is rated at £20m+ without a single PL appearance.

Strikers are usually more expensive, a striker with a decent PL goal ratio is bound to cost more. Anything less than £25m-£30m would be pathetic.

He’s still only 23. Slimani was bought for £30m with nothing but a few goals in a piss poor Portuguese league.

No one paid the £25m for Cairney did they? I'm not saying we shouldn't slap a £30m price tag on Mitro, just that I can't see anyone paying it at this point.

Why wouldn’t they?

See Hans’ post above. He’s increased in value as he’s increased in performance/ability.

Name me a young international striker in as good form as Mitro that isn’t worth £30m+. You can continue to dislike him but he continues to score goals and perform well both at club and international level.

Even a half decent Championship player goes for £15m+ these days.

It's got nothing to do with disliking him, I just don't think a club will pay £30m for him because of what he's doing in the championship. Hans doesn't think so either unless I'm reading that wrong.

I think on current form if Fulham want to take him on as a Premiership player, he's currently £30million.

If he has a good World Cup they simply can't afford him.

Let's not forget they wanted £25million for Tom Cairney, a year ago.

I know prices are mental but we will not get £30m for Mitro ffs.

Bought him for £13 million and his value has not exactly decreased.

I concur, but we will not get £30m for Mitro. There is literally no chance, I'm sorry.

Vehemently disagree given that we got £35 million for Carroll before prices even began to get as ridiculous as today. Assuming he does well at the WC his price would increase even more. The only reason we wouldn't be able to get £30m for him under those circumstances would be the incompetence of our club negotiating with other clubs, which to be fair, is very possible.

Carroll was scoring goals in the Premier, and at the time looked unplayable. While I understand player values have rocketed since then, I still think Mitro will need to show some form in the Premier to generate interest at that sort of money.

Tom Cairney is rated at £20m+ without a single PL appearance.

Strikers are usually more expensive, a striker with a decent PL goal ratio is bound to cost more. Anything less than £25m-£30m would be pathetic.

He’s still only 23. Slimani was bought for £30m with nothing but a few goals in a piss poor Portuguese league.

No one paid the £25m for Cairney did they? I'm not saying we shouldn't slap a £30m price tag on Mitro, just that I can't see anyone paying it at this point.

Why wouldn’t they?

See Hans’ post above. He’s increased in value as he’s increased in performance/ability.

Name me a young international striker in as good form as Mitro that isn’t worth £30m+. You can continue to dislike him but he continues to score goals and perform well both at club and international level.

Even a half decent Championship player goes for £15m+ these days.

It's got nothing to do with disliking him, I just don't think a club will pay £30m for him because of what he's doing in the championship. Hans doesn't think so either unless I'm reading that wrong.

Nobody is saying that is the case, it's just that what he is doing in the championships supports what he has already done at international level and in the prem.

Gayle has nowhere near the reputation on the continent as Mitrovic though. He'll have been someone the top clubs have been looking at from 18-19 if he's improving at the rate he has the last 12 months and scores a few at the World Cup, I don't see why we couldn't get £20m plus.

Gayle has nowhere near the reputation on the continent as Mitrovic though. He'll have been someone the top clubs have been looking at from 18-19 if he's improving at the rate he has the last 12 months and scores a few at the World Cup, I don't see why we couldn't get £20m plus.

No-one on the continent with 20m to spend would put it on Mitro though, that's the point. An upcoming Championship club will stump up the most imo.