Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Well we got a penalty against Cardiff that easily could not have been given but we missed that. Also, Yedlin did lead with his elbow today. The penalty was not a penalty and the free kick was wet lettuce but it’s not like total period flow against us

I'd say it was  a pen because the trailing leg made it a tackle from behind.

Well we got a penalty against Cardiff that easily could not have been given but we missed that. Also, Yedlin did lead with his elbow today. The penalty was not a penalty and the free kick was wet lettuce but it’s not like total period flow against us

I'd say it was  a pen because the trailing leg made it a tackle from behind.

The way I saw it the trailing leg didn't make any contact at all....

I think even VAR would have had a split decision in that case.....

As expected. Just bullshit. He's Rafas most loyal player and seems to be a down to earth guy. Sounded way too out of character for him to do something like that.

Keith Bishop mischief making? Or are we getting into conspiracy territory now?

Someone knew a few hours before kickoff on Sunday that he and Shelvey wouldn’t be in the team because of an “alleged bust up”

Who would have prior knowledge of undisclosed injuries?

Such a nothing story. Couldn't give a shit about the relationship between Lascelles and Ritchie. I'd honestly be shocked if Ritchie hasn't squared up to half the squad, the radge little headcase. :lol:

I just want Rafa and Lascelles to be okay.

Was Lascelles adjusting the speed of Ritchie's bike and Rafa, as Lascelles was looking away, was in turn adjusting Lascelles' speed? (And Dummett was being a grass to Lascelles)

Maybe that's what the bust up was about!

I thought he looked pissed off yesterday, like his heart wasn't in it. Reckon he'll be gone in January and Rafa will have loads of money to rebuild get the first £5m installment to add to his £2m winter budget. Or James Collins on a free.

FYP.

I thought he looked pissed off yesterday, like his heart wasn't in it. Reckon he'll be gone in January and Rafa will have loads of money to rebuild

Something was definitely off with him like. Hopefully just sulking about how the first goal came about

Guest Howaythetoon

Dodgy first 20 minutes or so, but grew as the game went on and showed his true value to us and indeed importance. Poor on the ball though, but that’s to be expected when our game is mostly about what we do and how we do off the ball which we seemingly don’t want to get on and keep...

• 2 weeks later...