Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

That West Ham Central on twitter is a fucking dipstick like. Lascelles would go because West Ham -

Have a bigger ground

More fans

A larger twitter following

Could pay him more

Have better history

Are a bigger club as of 2018

Don't have an overrated managed like us

And Arnautovic wouldn't leave them for us, so they must be a bigger draw

:lol: Why play for an overrated manager when you can play for one that no-one rates at all? Superb logic.

Unless Ashley forces him out for the money a la Carroll, I believe Lascelles would only want to move for a team truly challenging for trophies at this stage. He just really does seem to care.

I do wonder if Rafa goes to pastures new he may follow

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say given all his attributes, leadership skills and his performances he is one of the best CBS in the country and therefore worth easily and I think we’d get that. I could see Arsenal or Liverpool paying big money for him.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say given all his attributes, leadership skills and his performances he is one of the best CBS in the country and therefore worth easily and I think we’d get that. I could see Arsenal or Liverpool paying big money for him.

If Stones is worth £50m, and VVD worth £75m, then Lascelles is clearly worth atleast £75m considering his long contract, potential, and English premium.

Ok slapping that price tag on him can be classed as silly, but clubs are paying silly money.

If Rafa is to become remotely successful here, and more importantly happy and allowed to build his own team, then we have to stop becoming a selling club, and a price tag of around that would go a long way to helping us achieve that status.

As much as I like Lascelles, I really can't see him doing well or having an impact if he was sold to a big club.

His greatest strength for us is leadership skills but can you imagine if he told someone like Mesut Ozil to get their shit together?

Guest Howaythetoon

Leeds is a canny city, I cannot understand why anyone would think otherwise. Blackpool mind... bloody hell, what a dive. Quite sad really.