Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Another F365 love in

http://www.football365.com/news/the-premier-leagues-international-uncapped-xi

Centre-back: Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United)

There’s a fair bit of whimsy in this list, but Lascelles can feel genuinely aggrieved to be here. England are still striving for the right defensive balance but are yet to call upon a man who has been among the league’s biggest difference-makers this season. It’s difficult to understand why Alfie Mawson gets the call and Lascelles stays at home

I think this just goes to show what a shrewd bit of business buying him was. Lascelles and Darlow arrived for a combined sum of seven million if I recall, I'm not sure who's responsible for scouting and/or signing them, especially as this was such a surprising signing at the time, but fucking kudos.

That West Ham Central on twitter is a fucking dipstick like. Lascelles would go because West Ham -

Have a bigger ground

More fans

A larger twitter following

Could pay him more

Have better history

Are a bigger club as of 2018

Don't have an overrated managed like us

And Arnautovic wouldn't leave them for us, so they must be a bigger draw

I've never understood the hype over West Ham's history, they've never even been runners-up in the top division, ever. Even when players used to run around smoking cigars, in shorts that came down to their ankles, they were shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Nar, but that daft Craig H can fuck off anarl. "Geordies gan on holiday to Leeds coz ur cities a shithole".

Like howay.

:lol: An insult to both cities in that Newcastle's undoubtedly nicer than Leeds and in that Leeds is a nice place.

Nar, but that daft Craig H can fuck off anarl. "Geordies gan on holiday to Leeds coz ur cities a shithole".

Like howay.

:lol: An insult to both cities in that Newcastle's undoubtedly nicer than Leeds and in that Leeds is a nice place.

Mental comment. Newcastle and Leeds are two of the best cities in country IMO.

At my most pessimistic if anything is going to get Rafa to walk it will be having Lascelles sold from under him for £15m. I don't think he is stupid enough to jump ship to west ham of all places, though he would get a better wage. Anyway doubt any current rumours about anyone are hugely accurate.

Unless Ashley forces him out for the money a la Carroll, I believe Lascelles would only want to move for a team truly challenging for trophies at this stage. He just really does seem to care.