Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest covmag

I’d never publicly call my boss a cunt so I don’t expect others to, not interested in the football side now but I’d lay off him because of those words he feels obliged to say.

They will all think he’s a wanker no doubt. :lol:

He’s hardly going to come out and call his boss a cunt ffs :lol:

People are so delusional :lol:

Nah Mike, you're not a nice guy, fine me as much as you want. As long as NUFC supporters agree with me that's all that matters

This argument is tedious as fuck like. No-one is asking him to call Mike a cunt, but he didn't have to say he was a "nice guy" either. He chose to do that.

Also, plenty of professional footballers have nee issue calling their owners a cunt. See: Hero Ben Arfa.

Guest chopey

Let's see how this seasons bonus payments go with nice guy Mike after he fucked them over with the holiday he promised them

I’d never publicly call my boss a cunt so I don’t expect others to, not interested in the football side now but I’d lay off him because of those words he feels obliged to say.

They will all think he’s a wanker no doubt. :lol:

Exactly. Let's just remember that Lascelles isn't the enemy here.

This argument is tedious as fuck like. No-one is asking him to call Mike a cunt, but he didn't have to say he was a "nice guy" either. He chose to do that.

Also, plenty of professional footballers have nee issue calling their owners a cunt. See: Hero Ben Arfa.

Worth bearing in mind it’s not even the worst thing he said in that interview - he labelled fans negative. Was a mistep but he’s just a young lad

Thick as f*** this Ashley loving c***

BBC sport: Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles has called criticism of the club "frustrating", saying that players and fans must support new boss Steve Bruce.

Some supporters have threatened to boycott the club after ex-Sunderland manager Bruce's appointment.

"It is frustrating because [the reaction to news] is never positive, Lascelles said.

We're always being told we're not good enough or we're not doing something right [as a club].

You need to look forward, we've got a great manager coming in and we need to remain positive."

As captain he’s in a no win situation, he can’t be saying anything negative. The players need to be left out of this.

aye agree with this, no player in history has ever come out and said the new guy is shite we don't want him so don't see what singling out lascelles does

As captain he’s in a no win situation, he can’t be saying anything negative. The players need to be left out of this.

'Great manager" does he f*** need to say that

Exactly. This Cunt actually thinks Ashley is doing a good job

What's he meant to say about his new boss ffs?

People need to remember who the enemy is here.

He just isn't a great manager though, is he? He isn't even a good manager.

Sick of people spouting shite left right and centre.

fucking hell he's a pro football spouting platitudes for his employers under instructions, it's really not worth an analysis of the words he's used in that much detail

People need to get real about the players are going to say in public (who knows what they really think). Everything that is going on is down to 1 man. Let all focus be on getting the cancer out.