Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Let's see how this seasons bonus payments go with nice guy Mike after he fucked them over with the holiday he promised them

aye been saying that for a bit, we've that annual farce to look forward to now as well :lol:

Aye forgot about that. Should be laughs.

They’ve obviously all been told to be as positive as possible about the fat cunt(s). They will have seen the negative reaction on social media, been made fully aware of the amount of season tickets being binned, DDs being cancelled at the banks, no doubt sponsors will have been raising their eyebrows about the decline in exposure etc.

Throw in the fact we’ve already been dicked in pre season, haven’t signed anyone yet and other clubs are circling our remaining decent players and you can sense them twitching.

Players will always be fairly friendly to their manager, they're going to see him everyday.

We all have to do it in our own lives, they're are some right absolute arrogant arsehole at my work but you bite your tongue. It's that or have a daily row which does no one any favours, and by all accounts Bruce always seems popular with his players.

I might add I'm dead against him as he's purely here because Ashley thinks he's a 17th place shoe in, but that's where the fat cunt wants us until he sells/dies, prefer the latter like.

Don't go, buy nothing and starve him of his thing he loves.

The players could try just telling the truth, they are not obligated to continually big up the owner, the manager, the club etc.

think they actually may be. will be in their contracts.

mclaren and simpson got written warnings from the club just about talking about transfers to the media.

The players could try just telling the truth, they are not obligated to continually big up the owner, the manager, the club etc.

think they actually may be. will be in their contracts.

mclaren and simpson got written warnings from the club just about talking about transfers to the media.

It happens in all walks of life, you don't go round bad mouthing your employer unless ya fancy being sacked/career ruined. He's simply not going to come out and call his manager a dick and is going to be positive maybe because he gives a shit about how he and the team looks. It is about Ashley not the players.

Guest chopey

Rafa moulded this lad to wthin a whisker of the England squad, Bruce will send him to the championship

All he had to say was that he hadn't been coached by Steve Bruce so couldn't judge him on his ability, but that he was looking forward to listening to his ideas, he certainly didn't have to say he was a great manager. He could have said that everyone could look at Bruce's record to see what kind of manager he is (pretty fucking useless) but subtlety, wit and intelligence is well beyond these fuckers.

• 2 months later...

Appreciate our captains leadership staying on the field after the game as our away fans still sing their hearts out. Supporters that  despite being woefully humiliated and insulted by the players and coaching staff still support.

Shame he was staying on the field to laugh and joke with Perez on camera. Fucking pathetic the entire club.

Flippin

Reminded me of: iY7D6rKjoKM

"You can see just how deflated he was"... once he remembered he wasnt still teammates with Perez stopped joking around and put on his serious face.

Saying players need to be accountable and pick themselves up but not blaming himself as captain or the coaching staff for one of their main duties.

“Some of the fans were saying to him that it wouldn’t have happened under Rafa and he just kept saying: ‘What do you want me to do? Rafa’s gone.’

“It was tough one to keep my son happy on Sunday but by the 60th minute when we’re 4-0 down I told him just to enjoy the game and the season now. I said we need to accept that this will be a relegation season but not to stop coming to the games because otherwise we are simply letting (Mike) Ashley destroy the one thing about the club that makes us great – the fans.

“In the end, we had a fantastic day and the atmosphere was incredible.”

:lol: