Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest reefatoon

As long as the world thinks he is the world's greatest fan then bring on any old shite. It's staggering how much these people want to be recognised and accepted as something.

“Some of the fans were saying to him that it wouldn’t have happened under Rafa and he just kept saying: ‘What do you want me to do? Rafa’s gone.’

“It was tough one to keep my son happy on Sunday but by the 60th minute when we’re 4-0 down I told him just to enjoy the game and the season now. I said we need to accept that this will be a relegation season but not to stop coming to the games because otherwise we are simply letting (Mike) Ashley destroy the one thing about the club that makes us great – the fans.

“In the end, we had a fantastic day and the atmosphere was incredible.”

:lol:

This quote sums up why Ashley will never leave and probably wakes up and laughs his tits off every single day.

Cheeky cunts asking for a cab fare home. You know exactly what you're letting yourself in for when you travel to watch Steve Bruce's Newcastle. Fair enough, go, enjoy the day on the drink, but dont act like its in any way suprising we've been humped.

Guest chopey

I think the sooner fans realise that every £ you post through a Newcastle United till, Ashley is on the other side putting it in his pocket, the better

So he doesn't get paid 40k a week in cash and keep it in his tracky b's? Or was he just mugging the poor lads off? Least he coulda done was let them jump in his car, give them a lift home, iron their pyjamas and then tuck them in bed. They are personally paying his wages with rolled up twenties ffs! Sooner these players wake up and realise we own their souls the better. Wouldn't have happened under rafa

“Some of the fans were saying to him that it wouldn’t have happened under Rafa and he just kept saying: ‘What do you want me to do? Rafa’s gone.’

“It was tough one to keep my son happy on Sunday but by the 60th minute when we’re 4-0 down I told him just to enjoy the game and the season now. I said we need to accept that this will be a relegation season but not to stop coming to the games because otherwise we are simply letting (Mike) Ashley destroy the one thing about the club that makes us great – the fans.

“In the end, we had a fantastic day and the atmosphere was incredible.”

:lol:

Fans unwilling to protest against the club they '"love" for the fear of not being perceived as the greatest fans in the stratosphere by media etc.

But think turning up to an away game, witnessing  a humping, then asking a player to pay for their taxi fare and direct Rafa questions at them is a perfectly reasonable way to act.

*Insert surprised Pikachu face*

• 1 month later...