Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Any England manager worth his salt would look at him because a) he's playing in a Benitez defence and b) he's our captain.

Him playing in the championship shouldn't hold back his international career. Not that I give a f*** about England but their defence is s**** and needs leaders.

And yes, I do think he is THAT promising.

If we get promoted I have no doubt he'll be considered for England if we are back up next season.

My mate said his barber reckons we signed him by accident. Apparently Graham Carr told Charnley to sign Matz Sels, but it was a bad line so he misheard him. The ink was already dry on the contract before he realised it was a keeper Pardew was after, so Lascelles suggested we took Darlow too. That's why we went and bought Sels this year, on the second bite of the cherry

My mate said his barber reckons we signed him by accident. Apparently Graham Carr told Charnley to sign Matz Sels, but it was a bad line so he misheard him. The ink was already dry on the contract before he realised it was a keeper Pardew was after, so Lascelles suggested we took Darlow too. That's why we went and bought Sels this year, on the second bite of the cherry

Sounds like the old "sign Robert Pires but ended up with Lionel Perez" story.

Sounds like the old "sign Robert Pires but ended up with Lionel Perez" story.

Which barbers do you go to like?