Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

• 3 weeks later...

Two very good saves today, one really high/good spring (can't recall when, first half I think) and other at beginning of second got down phenomenally well/quickly to stop shot (o'kane) which had travelled through legs. It was 0-1 at the time and could have been a very different half/outcome if they'd equalised.

He's been good since getting in and is obviously a better keeper than Elliot and Sels. He's still a way behind Krul, to be fair, but he's got plenty of time on his side.

To be fair, Darlow's really not done a lot wrong but I agree he does need to be tested in the PL to be considered alongside Krul. Krul had to play behind Colo and Taylor vs PL teams, whereas Darlow is playing behind the two best central defenders in the Championship vs people like Glenn Murray and Cameron Jerome.

Hope the lad comes good, looks as good as any keeper at his age has.

I don't mind Rob Green like, obviously his mistake yesterday was crazy but always thought he was a decent keeper.

I don't mind Rob Green when we are playing against him. Throughout his career the mental mistakes keep occurring, you would think at his age he would have grown out of them. I'm just glad he's not and has never been associated with our club.

I don't mind Rob Green like, obviously his mistake yesterday was crazy but always thought he was a decent keeper.

I don't mind Rob Green when we are playing against him. Throughout his career the mental mistakes keep occurring, you would think at his age he would have grown out of them. I'm just glad he's not and has never been associated with our club.

:thup:  Maybe he's just been unlucky and dropped clangers only when I'm watching, but it seems to happen pretty regularly.