Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Guest Howaythetoon

Absolute superb today, great reaction saves and commanded his box well. Helps when Lascelles eats most up as well mind.

Absolute superb today, great reaction saves and commanded his box well. Helps when Lascelles eats most up as well mind.

commanded his box?  i saw at least two balls in from stoke where he should have been cleaning every cunt out but he was rooted to his line and we were very lucky crouch or some other big fucker didn't get a decent head on it

lascelles and clark saved his bacon in that respect, that is not to take away from the quality of those few saves mind before anyone starts

Guest Howaythetoon

commanded his box?  i saw at least two balls in from stoke where he should have been cleaning every c*** out but he was rooted to his line and we were very lucky crouch or some other big f***er didn't get a decent head on it

lascelles and clark saved his bacon in that respect, that is not to take away from the quality of those few saves mind before anyone starts

Came for loads of crosses and corners like, relieved the pressure basically.

Guest neesy111

A Darlow 10 out of 10 performance is far better than an Elliot 10/10, but a Darlow 3/10 is far worse. Sad thing is there's very rarely an in between for him.

Exactly, that's been the biggest issue.

He pulls some weird faces during the game.  He looked like he'd been snorting cowies at times yesterday  :lol:

He seemed to be clicking his jaw repetitively at one point. He might have a tic disorder/mild Tourette’s (which seems more likely than being coked-up).

P.S. or he’s in training for a gurning comp... he’s not Cumbrian is he??

He pulls some weird faces during the game.  He looked like he'd been snorting cowies at times yesterday  :lol:

He seemed to be clicking his jaw repetitively at one point. He might have a tic disorder/mild Tourette’s (which seems more likely than being coked-up).

I hadnt actually thought of that.  I hope not or i'll feel a bit bad for laughing at him.  I just assumed it was some sort of nervous habit. 

I hadnt actually thought of that.  I hope not or i'll feel a bit bad for laughing at him.  I just assumed it was some sort of nervous habit.

It’s not uncommon, particularly when people are stressed/wound-up. No big deal for him, I hope, either way.

He has a mistake in him but I generally feel more confident with him in goal over Elliott. His shot stopping just seems better which is the main job of a keeper. Of course ideally we need a new keeper.

Or of course Darlow could still step up and become our number 1, he's only young in goalkeeping terms and he has some very strong aspects to his game. The things he needs to work on can be taught luckily so I think Darlow still has much room to grow into.

He'll probably be a decent keeper when he's in his 30's aye