Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Guest firetotheworks

Glenn Hoddle said much of the same thing, all of the panel pointed out his poor footwork in getting across, and that it's nowhere near being either side. I don't think it's something to be massively critical of, it's not an obvious glaring error, but it's definitely in the 'that doesn't look right at this level' category for me.

I think Darlow have done well after a poor start (after replacing Elliott). I think Darlow is better....or make us look more than sunday league team. Blobby is a joke tbh.

If they do not sign someone proper class then i wouldn´t mind Darlow for the rest of the season. And if we went down i do not think he would be to blame.

Just seen the highlights for yesterday, he made some class saves, don't know what he was like for the majority, but he got unbelievably unlucky for the goal, makes a great reaction stop from point blank and gets punished for it.

Just seen the highlights for yesterday, he made some class saves, don't know what he was like for the majority, but he got unbelievably unlucky for the goal, makes a great reaction stop from point blank and gets punished for it.

Thought he played quite well. Came for a lot of crosses and distribution was alright.

Thought he played quite well. Came for a lot of crosses and distribution was alright.

I like Darlow for a lot of the stuff he does, his handling is decent, and he does try to command the area. His weakness seems to be his movement, seems to get his feet stuck in cement for shots which need him to get across his line. I wasn't that bothered about bringing in a keeper from abroad because I don't know how they will adapt to English football. Not like a new keeper is going to have time to get bedded in.

Felt like he did okay, but some of his saves are in reaction to an error i.e. came to clear ball, nothing on it then has to make a second save. His distribution is iffy and not confident when he has the ball at his feet. As the game went on his nerves increased, unlucky on the penalty mind!

Guest alijmitchell

He’s f***ing s***. Breadsticks for wrists, a total weakling in the air, and  can’t kick a ball straight. Decision making absolutely crap as well. Surely Dubravka is better than this wet flannel

Am I the only one who thinks he's alright?

Nope. He's got flaws, but he makes some good saves as well. I'd be nervous replacing him with a keeper who doesn't have football in English football at this stage of the season.