Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Haven't seen enough of him at Forest, but as far as I was aware, he was always regarded as being a pretty good keeper at Championship level.  Absolutely no reason to believe he is going to be materially worse than Elliot, who up until recently, was an absolutely dreadful keeper.

absoloutely.

What was he like for Mbakani's strike? I was pretty much watching the game through a jar of Vaseline so couldn't really tell.

A top keeper probably would've saved it but it was a proper blasty.

He was hung out to dry by the defence in front of him tbh. No protection at all, and although he started well in the end he was getting bombarded with daft shots from everywhere.

Eh, he did one of those classic dive backwards and low for a short rising that made it look savable. Hard to blame a 3rd string keeper when we've had horrendous luck with international injuries.

I thought he did okay but was a bit slow going down for the 3rd.

the 2nd was just rank poor defending and the 1st was a lapse in concentration by everyone due to the 3 pints pissed knackers who hung onto the ball.

I thought he did okay but was a bit slow going down for the 3rd.

the 2nd was just rank poor defending and the 1st was a lapse in concentration by everyone due to the 3 pints p*ssed knackers who hung onto the ball.

I'm a reader not a poster so humour me but honestly no keeper on planet earth stops that 3rd the angle he shot it at and the fact he put it in the side netting if anything meant it didn't matter how quick he went down he's getting nowhere near it, I think a Better keeper palms the 2nd over the bar but that's neither here not there darlow was the least of our problems today

Didn't have a chance with any of them and the saves he did make (especially the one to his left with his foot) kept us in it.

Kicking was diabolical mind.

The secvond should be a comfortable save

Comfortable save :lol: Stop it man.

The 2nd should have been a comfortable save. Aye it was struck well, but the shot was straight at him so if you ask me Elliott would have comfortably kept that out. Still, fair play to him for the save against Mbokani earlier with his foot.