The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Bournemouth Villa game has been pretty rubbish thus far.

Yup. I've got that on the TV and Palace on the laptop. Gonna swap over, I advise you stick with it, there'll probably be 12 goals as soon as I change channel.

Honestly couldn't give a shit about Bournemouth like :lol:

Exactly. Why the fuck should I care about Bournemouth

Because of the romanticism? It's a true underdog story.

I want to watch good football. I have no connection to Bournemouth, don't know why I should be bothered by them. If they look good on MOTD tonight I might watch them in the future

Bournemouth play a lot better football than a lot of the teams in the league (including us).  I'm biased, but it's great seeing a little team from Dorset giving it a go in the Premier League.

Yeah, their only claim to fame bar climbing the league system is that Howe supposedly have them playing great front foot attacking football. Not interested in checking out Bournemouth, but he maybe wanted to check out Villa. What the hell. :lol:

Villa have some players that I kind of want to see, Bournemouth don't, is it that ludicrous a thought like? As it happens I can't watch the match anyway

If you're only interested in watching superstars then Bournemouth probably aren't for you (although neither are Villa).  Do you not care about teams that play well as a cohesive unit though?

Yup. I've got that on the TV and Palace on the laptop. Gonna swap over, I advise you stick with it, there'll probably be 12 goals as soon as I change channel.

Gosling just escaped a yellow card. s*** is getting exciting.

Amazing he is a Premier League player again.

Villa with 11 man in defense against the might Bournemouth. Sherwood for president. :lol:

Gosling just escaped a yellow card. s*** is getting exciting.

Amazing he is a Premier League player again.

I'd forgotten he was at Bournemouth, he only played 3 games for them last season. Random.

Honestly couldn't give a shit about Bournemouth like :lol:

Exactly. Why the fuck should I care about Bournemouth

Because of the romanticism? It's a true underdog story.

I want to watch good football. I have no connection to Bournemouth, don't know why I should be bothered by them. If they look good on MOTD tonight I might watch them in the future

Bournemouth play a lot better football than a lot of the teams in the league (including us).  I'm biased, but it's great seeing a little team from Dorset giving it a go in the Premier League.

Yeah, their only claim to fame bar climbing the league system is that Howe supposedly have them playing great front foot attacking football. Not interested in checking out Bournemouth, but he maybe wanted to check out Villa. What the hell. :lol:

Villa have some players that I kind of want to see, Bournemouth don't, is it that ludicrous a thought like? As it happens I can't watch the match anyway

If you're only interested in watching superstars then Bournemouth probably aren't for you (although neither are Villa).  Do you not care about teams that play well as a cohesive unit though?

Yes but I doubt they'll be able to play like that in the PL. They have Dan Gosling starting ffs. And from other people's opinions of the match that would suggest that I am right