The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

The most damning indictment of Sunderland's performance was we weren't even that good today, we just played well after eventually getting to 3-2/4-2. We were there for the taking but their heads went down as soon as went 3-2 up. Their defending/lack of effort/organisation was pathetic, although ours at times wasn't much better.

Three 0-0s in Serie A today in 5 games

I could be wrong but I'm sure there was only one previous 0-0 so far this season. They mentioned something along those lines on the guardian pod earlier in the week.

The most damning indictment of Sunderland's performance was we weren't even that good today, we just played well after eventually getting to 3-2/4-2. We were there for the taking but their heads went down as soon as went 3-2 up. Their defending/lack of effort/organisation was pathetic, although ours at times wasn't much better.

:lol: What do you want us to say, here?

Three 0-0s in Serie A today in 5 games

I could be wrong but I'm sure there was only one previous 0-0 so far this season. They mentioned something along those lines on the guardian pod earlier in the week.

There was 2 before this weekend, Carpi vs Napoli + Inter vs Juve. Still a crazy stat to have more in one day than in previous 10 matchdays.

:lol: What do you want us to say, here?

Nothing really. :lol: Just stating I think Sunderland are going down and was surprised at how unprofessional they looked today.

If Bournemouth play like this every week they'll be fine.

:lol:

The point is, we're actually playing alright. If we were getting dicked and the players looked like they couldn't give a shit/couldn't put a good performance in, there'd be serious cause for concern. Obviously, something's going to have to give eventually and we'll need to start collecting some results sharpish - but the performances aren't tantamount to those of a relegation side I don't think. The results are atm, granted.