The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Jose's onto blaming his players now. :lol:

He's been doing that for ages, since like September is when he first start doing it. He's no longer Jose " deflect attention away from the players " Mourinho.

For that reason i don't believe he's close to being sacked, if this is what needed to happen he would have been kicked out the door ages ago.

It would be the most amazing thing in PL history tbh. Trying to see the pundits explain it and try to squirm around the fact they won :lol:

PL history? It would be one of the most amazing things in sporting history.

Aye. Even now i'm looking at the gap to 5th rather than appreciating them being in 1st place. Cannot see them winning it.

As much as I like seeing Chelsea get dicked, I really want Vardy and Leicesters bubble to burst :lol:

Why? You don't like fairytales?

If it was anyone else the yes, it just seems that half there team are bellends :lol:

Mourinhos the issue for them, apparently hes had a go at the players again. The guy started no strikers against Bournemouth man, fine drop Costa but play Remy. You're struggling for goals, play them both? Dude just moans about his players being "below their level" and then doesnt replace them with the signings his billionaire owner bought for him. Dudes lost the plot completely.

So.... when are Leicester going to let up?

Everyone is assuming they're going to slip up, but I currently don't know why they would. They have to be taken seriously as CL candidates at least.

next 3 quite possibly, away to Everton and Liverpool then 3 days after Liverpool home to Man City, tough ask for any side.

So.... when are Leicester going to let up?

Everyone is assuming they're going to slip up, but I currently don't know why they would. They have to be taken seriously as CL candidates at least.

next 3 quite possibly, away to Everton and Liverpool then 3 days after Liverpool home to Man City, tough ask for any side.

Of course, but look at another way - we can't keep clean sheets (or beat any of Bournemouth, Palace or Norwich), Liverpool were fortunate to scrape a point at home to West Brom, while Man City don't look remotely arsed half the time.