The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I think Bournemouth will stay up.  It's their first ever away game in this division, and they've been unlucky to come away with nothing.  Kept it tight and kept trying all game  They won't have to play at Anfield every week.  They'd smash us and the Mackems for a start.

I think they're absolutely nailed on relegated tbh

Yep.

I think they're absolutely nailed on relegated tbh

Pretty much, Bournemouth seem very underprepared for the step up to this level - see also Bradford, Barnsley, Blackpool, Burnley - hang on, I see a pattern here. We're through the looking glass people.....

Liverpool were awful but unfortunately i can see beneteke getting them a few wins by himself.

There midfield has no Penetration and neither centre back are capable of bringing the ball out of defence. Lovren was dog shite again. Mitrovic would make mince meat out of him.

Very impressed with Bournemouth although they look clumsy in defence.

That lad Ritchie can play.

Bournemouth looked good. Will stay up easily.

:lol:

We'll see at the end of the season.

They're third favourite to go down. If you think they'll stay up easily, you should put a huge sum on them staying up.

Bournemouth looked good. Will stay up easily.

:lol:

We'll see at the end of the season.

They're third favourite to go down. If you think they'll stay up easily, you should put a huge sum on them staying up.

I already have :lol:

Think they'll be in around 14th-16th, just, but safely, above the eventual relegated teams. Much more certain Sunderland will not manage another great escape, for instance.