The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Eh ? Red card for that?

Well it greatly depends on what was said. So difficult to judge.

"Me cago en tu puta madre". So along the lines of -  "I s*** on your whore of a mom".

Since when is informing someone what they did last night a red card offense? :huff:

We play against Athletic again next weekend in our first league game, I can see us dropping points, they seem to have won the mental battle over us.

How confident do you feel about winning La Liga?

We play against Athletic again next weekend in our first league game, I can see us dropping points, they seem to have won the mental battle over us.

I don't think we'll win it. We have a great starting XI but our squad is very lacking. The transfer ban will hurt us more than what people credit it for. With Xavi and Pedro out there won't be any proven senior player sitting in the bench for midfield and forward positions.

We'll get new faces in January, but they'll need time to gel.

I don't think we'll win it. We have a great starting XI but our squad is very lacking. The transfer ban will hurt us more than what people credit it for. With Xavi and Pedro out there won't be any proven senior player sitting in the bench for midfield and forward positions.

We'll get new faces in January, but they'll need time to gel.

Thankfully for you, Rafa.

Didn't watch yesterday (but caught Bundesliga highlights later!), how was Benteke's overall play?

Thought Benteke was very good. Didn't lose a header all game and his hold-up play is excellent. No Suarez, but goalkeeper kept him from a brace. Think Liverpools biggest problem is the fact that Ibe and Lallana didn't creat anything and Firmino came on and looked lost once again while Coutinho was hit and miss as usual.

I read that Firmino is at his best when playing down the middle, but he was deployed wide last night. 

Coutinho is getting over hyped by Sky thanks to his wonder strikes.  He is definitely hit and miss and nowhere near worthy of commentators moaning about his exclusion from his national team, nor be considered good enough to have comparisons to David Silva.  Wish Milner had given an honest analysis when asked to compare the players last night :lol:

Coutinho was pretty great for Espanyol, but he was the absolute fulcrum of their attack and Pochettino gave him freedom to roam and do as he pleased. He still tries to do that (he takes so many shots from bad positions...), but that's not gonna fly for a team like Liverpool, where he's meant to support other talented players.

Yeah Coutinho is just fine IMO.

They need to play Origi in one of the wide positions, so they have someone that is looking to get in behind consistently with pace.

They seem to be missing that at the minute.