The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Honestly couldn't give a shit about Bournemouth like :lol:

Exactly. Why the fuck should I care about Bournemouth

Because of the romanticism? It's a true underdog story.

I want to watch good football. I have no connection to Bournemouth, don't know why I should be bothered by them. If they look good on MOTD tonight I might watch them in the future

They probably played the best football out of all 92 clubs in the football league last season.

I want to watch good football. I have no connection to Bournemouth, don't know why I should be bothered by them. If they look good on MOTD tonight I might watch them in the future

Bournemouth play a lot better football than a lot of the teams in the league (including us).  I'm biased, but it's great seeing a little team from Dorset giving it a go in the Premier League.

Everyone forgotten Johnson's a supposed pedo or what?

getting booed and "paedo! paedo!" shouted at him, so I dont think so

If they drew the Smoggies in the cup would they chant that or "one of us, one of us"?

Thought the mackems might have a settled season. If they are getting run ragged off Leicester it doesn't bode well.

Never understood this idea. Plenty of their fans I know say this at the beginning of each season.

They've never recruited well enough to make me think they'll push on, nor have they ever appointed a manager who could take them that extra distance and this season is no exception. I

t's even funnier given that they like to portray Short as a man who loves the club and isn't shy to spend. On the other hand, we've pissed about being frugal and shite and with the exception of head-to-heads, been better than them.

Bournemouth play a lot better football than a lot of the teams in the league (including us).  I'm biased, but it's great seeing a little team from Dorset giving it a go in the Premier League.

Yeah, their only claim to fame bar climbing the league system is that Howe supposedly have them playing great front foot attacking football. Not interested in checking out Bournemouth, but he maybe wanted to check out Villa. What the hell. :lol: