The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Oh great, Villa have dramatically improved straight away.

:lol: :lol: First game. Even we looked much improved in Carvers first half as manager against Burnley

:lol: Remember that s***?! I thought Carver might be on to something.

:lol: I was so excited. That killed off the following week or so.

:lol: The slow burn realization that Carver was shit too was rough. Then he fired Benny.

Villa fans going on like they've just won, in a game where they didn't have a single shot on target :lol:

Well, they played well and didn't get hammered.

Exactly - W1 D1 L8 and someone doesn't understand us being happy about a point from Man City in the new managers first game?

I didn't see the match but I observe our manager - in the job all of six days - has happened upon the cunning plan of fielding more of our better players, something Sherwood never managed, and he media fans never mention.

You know how the news about the ref being pressurized to favour Real against Barcelona in two weeks? I think they might have found away around from making it too obvious  by trying to get their best players sent off in this game so they're suspended.

Neymar, Suarez and Iniesta all booked for complaining.

So many good footballers in Spain :lol: What is the football club nearest to where Iniesta was born?

Sure I read he's got strong links with Albacete football team

EDIT: Turns out he's the owner

Yeah, he started playing football there and bought the team when they were in dire straits.

Gave them money for nothing?

So many good footballers in Spain [emoji38] What is the football club nearest to where Iniesta was born?

Sure I read he's got strong links with Albacete football team

EDIT: Turns out he's the owner

Yeah, he started playing football there and bought the team when they were in dire straits.

Gave them money for nothing?

It's an area famous for its potatoes, so he'll be getting chips for free.

You know how the news about the ref being pressurized to favour Real against Barcelona in two weeks? I think they might have found away around from making it too obvious  by trying to get their best players sent off in this game so they're suspended.

Neymar, Suarez and Iniesta all booked for complaining.

It was actually a linesman.