The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Neymar's a tad under-rated imo.

Needs to make that Figo move for people to realise how great he is.

The third best rated player in the world, only behind Messi and Ronaldo, is underrated! Suuuurrrrrreeee.

The third best rated player in the world, only behind Messi and Ronaldo, is underrated! Suuuurrrrrreeee.

:lol: Unless TCD sees him as the best in the world he's not underrated at all.

Fourth. Suarez is third.

Fourth. Suarez is third.

Yeah I said rated mate, he just placed third in the Ballon d'Or, there for he's the third best rated player in the world, douche.

Guest firetotheworks

Can you think of a player that's got away with being an absolutely revolting player more than Fellaini? He's a total prick every single match that I see him in, throwing elbows around, stamping on shins and sticking his head in people's faces, yet he gets away with it every single time and he did when he was at Everton as well.

Can you think of a player that's got away with being an absolutely revolting player more than Fellaini? He's a total prick every single match that I see him in, throwing elbows around, stamping on shins and sticking his head in people's faces, yet he gets away with it every single time and he did when he was at Everton as well.

Its ridiculous like, and he is absolutely rubbish with the ball at his feet too.

Its ridiculous like, and he is absolutely rubbish with the ball at his feet too.

:thup:

He's a fucking thug and a pretty crap player as well. Definitely my most hated player at the moment, feels like he should be sent off every time I watch the cunt.