The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

City will smash the bin dippers in the final so it's all good

Like when Liverpool smashed them 4-1 at their place earlier in the season.

Could do with Everton playing 120 minutes tomorrow in the hope that they'll be knackered next week with a cup tie at the weekend too. We'll still lose like

I suspect they might rest a few against Carlisle like.

It really doesn't matter who we do or don't rest if we play remotely like we did against Swansea in the first half. Possibly the worst I've seen us play in years.

Has things just got worse this season in Everton fans' eyes? Martinez obviously has screwed up his team most of the times but can he blame anyone else? Interesting that your team is getting through the bad spell yet everything doesn't look rosy either.

And you fucking celebrated that Cleverly winner at SJP as if you won the Champions League!

Martinez is asking us to play in a way certain players are not comfortable with. Individual mistakes plus a lack of protection means our defending is regularly appalling, it surely has to be the worst in the league when you look at how easy it is to score against us.

Immensely frustrating when you consider the attacking talent we have. If things don't pick up sharp-ish or we win the League Cup, I can see Martinez getting binned off, because it's clear most of our errors come from not clearing our lines and trying to overplay - and that comes from the manager. He hasn't found the balance.