The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Struggling to care whether the ball was in or out, given Man City could easily have scored 6 tonight.

Going to take an extremely impressive last 3 months of the season to prevent the supporters turning on Martinez.

Guest Phillipealbert

Glad City are at the final.

Should be a good day out for me at the pubs nearby Wembley.

Hope KDB's injury is serious and Aguero/Silva/Kompany/Koralov/Fernandinho/etc all get injuries that will cause them to miss the final.

A cancelled flight from Kiev back to Manchester after their CL tie 4 days before the final will also be weclome

Wishing injury on people? You stay classy, my friend...

Admittedly, I don't watch that much football involving clubs that aren't Villa - although I generally try to avoid watching Villa these days as well - but until i just saw him interviewed whilst looking like the backing singer in an early 90s acid jazz band, I had totally forgotten Raheem Sterling even existed.

Surprised Kaizero hasn't been on regarding Soderlund winning the St-Etienne/Lyon Derby on his home debut!

I don't really care about every Norwegian player you know. I'm not Flip :lol: It's cool for him though. He's a decent striker so he deserves success.

Woah, stop it right there Kaiz. Hadn't seen this.

Surprised Kaizero hasn't been on regarding Soderlund winning the St-Etienne/Lyon Derby on his home debut!

I don't really care about every Norwegian player you know. I'm not Flip :lol: It's cool for him though. He's a decent striker so he deserves success.

Woah, stop it right there Kaiz. Hadn't seen this.

Don't pretend you don't love your Brazilians, man. :lol: ;)