The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Appalling result for Norwich. If we can keep ourselves in this, it could go to the wire. Got to get points on the board and haul ourselves back into contention.

I'd honestly think that result has relegated Norwich, the question is will we be the ones who stay up?

Could probably do with Man City beating Chelsea today to give them a bit of breathing space in the top four ahead of Man Utd, and hopefully increase the likelihood of them not showing up against us.

Could probably do with Man City beating Chelsea today to give them a bit of breathing space in the top four ahead of Man Utd, and hopefully increase the likelihood of them not showing up against us.

Was thinking the same.

Guest firetotheworks

It's like Lescott just decided to present his shitness as deliberate trolling when he realised it was a lost cause. :lol:

Have I lost the plot or did I just hear the Soccer Saturday lot say Sunderlands fixtures look easier than ours? ???

I'm not saying we don't have hard fixtures and of course we're quite shit but just looking at it fixture for fixture our run is definitdly the easier looking.

Guest Montezuma0

Appalling result for Norwich. If we can keep ourselves in this, it could go to the wire. Got to get points on the board and haul ourselves back into contention.

I'd honestly think that result has relegated Norwich, the question is will we be the ones who stay up?

It's possible. There's two more games we have to look at and think 6 points. Pool away and City up next anything is a bonus.