La Liga 19/20 - Premier Sports acquire exclusive UK TV rights

Village Idiot

Suarez gets a 2-match ban for what he said, Espanyol keeper gets nowt for stamping on Messi.

What Suarez said was just typical trash talk wasn't it? Don't know how you can get a ban for that

Apparently the offending words were said in the tunnel post-match, still seems ridiculous if it wasn't directed at the officials though.

now he's nothing to do with liverpool i feel comfortable in confessing my absolute love for suarez like, he's such a piece of shit it's unreal :lol:

:lol: Aye I think most of my hatred towards him was based on the fact he played for them lot.

It's similar with Neymar, he's too good for me to dislike him, despite his antics.

Suarez gets a 2-match ban for what he said, Espanyol keeper gets nowt for stamping on Messi.

We are crazy like that. Incidents aren't acted upon unless the offended club or the referee brings them up to the anti-violence committee, and there's an unspoken gentlemen's agreement between clubs to not do that (sometimes it's broken).

Since one year or so the anti-violence committee wants to clamp down on "verbal aggression" and hence the Suárez ban. This was reported by the referee and that's why it's been taken up while the stamping hasn't.

Guest neesy111

Is there a reason there were 'only' 68-71k fans in the Barca & Real games or is that the norm?

Usually the norm during the winter months in Spain?

The president of the Spanish FA - and acting president of UEFA  - is in the process of being removed from office by the Spanish government after it was found out that he made personal favors to two small Segunda B clubs. He gave them licenses even though the FA should have denied them because of their debt.

Now, this may not look like something grievous to you, but the guy is massive crook. It's like putting the head of the yakuza in the can for parking violations, but I'll take that.

Long history of people disliking a God-gifted talent from another "group" because they aren't as humble as they would like. I got that impression with Ronaldo in England, I get that impression with Cam Newton and I get that impression with Neymar.

Same. It is quite annoying. The different personalities in football or any sport make it far more interesting.