Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Dummett isn't that great in the air, although I think he's improving, but unique among our CBs, he can react quickly to danger, and intercept or block because he has that basic speed off the mark.

"React quickly", "That basic speed off the Mark" ;D ;D ;D

He's slow as F**k, that's one of his main downfalls. That was why I said earlier he'll never make a good fullback, because of his speed.

Dummett isn't that great in the air, although I think he's improving, but unique among our CBs, he can react quickly to danger, and intercept or block because he has that basic speed off the mark.

He's slow as F**k, that's one of his main downfalls. That was why I said earlier he'll never make a good fullback, because of his speed.

He's slow for a full back I agree but isn't that slow for a centre half

Exactly. He's one of those defenders like Jose Enrique who falls into an in-between category - his size makes it difficult for him to turn quickly enough to be a great full back, but he's a bit small to be a good CB. It's a bit of a problem because I think smaller full backs can get targeted in the air at the far post.

Dummett brings something to us as a CB that Mbemba I think can also provide, only better. The sort of situation I can think of is when there a cross to the near post, and the centre back has to win the race with the opposition striker to get there. Dummett is the one of our 4 CBs who is most likely to win it.

What I said still stands - He's hardly fast and quick to react! No-where near.

Enrique was really quick.

If i was the manager i would be on the phone to Liverpool looking at bringing Enrique back, especially if he is available on a free or minimal cost.  We need a left back and he would massively improve the team both defensively and attacking.

Enrique was in a different league, I don't know why anybody would make the comparison. Dummett's best asset is his tackling and heading. Good enough for a full back but he offers nothing going forward, and as a centre back he's probably not quite big enough to go up against the Andy Carrolls in the game.

If i was the manager i would be on the phone to Liverpool looking at bringing Enrique back, especially if he is available on a free or minimal cost.  We need a left back and he would massively improve the team both defensively and attacking.

12 PL games in the last two seasons. Should be aiming a lot higher if we're going for a left-back, as good as he was for us.

Not sure I believe any player "loves" a club anymore. Enrique had a temporary fondness for us. I despised him when he left but he was brilliant for us.

I'd say it went deeper than that personally, but I obviously don't have any proof. I remember his rant about the club's lack of ambition and feeling that he felt our frustrations.

Has anyone even tried to sign him since he fell out of favour? How as everyone forgotten how brilliant he was with us? 29 yrs old this year, so still has some years left. Deserves to be playing every week somewhere man. It's crazy.

Absolutely loved watching Enrique, Coloccini and Jonas take the piss on the left in the Championship. Was beautiful and hilarious to watch the little connection they had going on. When we came back up it continued.

Enrique's form before he left, my goodness. You could not beat him for pace, you could not beat him for strength, and he had a brilliant cross on him. Would love to have him back.

Jetro for me though, like.

I heard that this guy was better as an LB.

Can anyone confirm this?

Guess we need another CB either way tho.

I genuinely don't think he has ever played LB in his life. Certainly not the last few seasons.

Alan Pardew is that you?