Feyenoord vs Newcastle (Viewable link not in OP)

Stifler

Possibly one of the greatest NUFC memories in recent years.

Not much footage of this match exists, apart from highlights on YouTube.

Anyway I got in touch with ITV who aired the match and I found out that full footage of the match would cost £410 plus VAT.

This is obviously too expensive for one person to buy, so I was wondering if anyone who wanted footage of it wanted to chip in and I'll do some copies for people?

Viewable link here: PM me

Somebody, somewhere will have the full match on VHS you'd like to think. Not exactly easy finding out who mind  :lol:

EDIT: Just made me watch the highlights on YouTube. Love it  :smitten:

Ive got this dvd

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511TGRECH2L.jpg

It has 11 mins of footage of that game plus the Barcelona 3-2, Man Utd 5-0 & 4-3, arsenal 3-1 at Highbury amongst others

Under £10 on Amazon

One of my favourite matches of all time fucking love that game man.......There's like 6 mins of footage on YouTube of the game... It's actually disappointing the lack of footage on youtube of our CL campaign from that season

I've been looking for the Inter Milan 2-2 game for bloody ages as I forgot to record it, there's hardly any footage of that game knocking around.

I've just found the full match on Daily Motion, bloody hell Solano didn't half crack that volley against the bar!

I've been looking for the Inter Milan 2-2 game for bloody ages as I forgot to record it, there's hardly any footage of that game knocking around.

I've just found the full match on Daily Motion, bloody hell Solano didn't half crack that volley against the bar!

Watching now, I was at that game.  Looks amazing when Shearer scores in the second half in front of us.