Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach - FT

Nobody

Lets just sit and cry all day and night and boo everyone who walks into the club from now on, because nothing is ever going to get better, we're always doomed before we've kicked a ball in anger and Obertan is playing a friendly!!!

Or lets do something daft and wait for the season to start before we start being dramatic.

Good idea, then wait for the end of the transfer window and after that wait for the January window and then we've got next season to look forward to, rinse and repeat.

:laugh: What are you talking about?

I don't think it is a ridiculous statement to wait until we start playing competitive football to write off the entire season.

The season we finished 5th, we had an atrocious pre-season.

The season we won the Championship, we got hammered by Leyton Orient.

Guest palnese

Oh, well. Should've won that, but not too shabby overall. There's so much attacking potential there. Shame about the goal as we were solid at back for about 89 minutes.

Wat? :spit:

What? They hardly created anything of note.

Oh, well. Should've won that, but not too shabby overall. There's so much attacking potential there. Shame about the goal as we were  solid at back for about 89 minutes.

I do agree with this - there's certainly potential there, and that's it. As I said, Aarons is raw but clearly a danger if he irons out a few creases. Perez is a good player. Cisse has his moments and Mitrovic might be good. Cabella's waiting in the wings too and with a better manager, may offer more than the absolute bag of shite he did last season.

The problem is defense - including having protection from centre-midfield. Colback does nothing and Anita can only really press when it comes to defensive duties. Full-back, Janmaat's alright and Haidara is a little less alright. Centre-backs: :anguish: Goalkeeper: :anguish:

We'll do nowt this season with the defensive squad as it is.

Oh, well. Should've won that, but not too shabby overall. There's so much attacking potential there. Shame about the goal as we were solid at back for about 89 minutes.

Wat? :spit:

http://s.pikabu.ru/images/big_size_comm/2013-10_4/13819990292097.gif

I think it wasn't too daft, but then again BMG was quiet for close to the first half. So we have no idea how this is gonna look when pressured for 90 mins.

Then again when the match started all I saw was Pards playing style...

Also think we saw somewhat close to what the starting line-up will be for the Soton game, which def is worrying.

I'd like to see a new central line, Mbemba did well on the through ball with his def. positioning as Willy was nowhere to be seen. We could easily start him and have less worries than with Willy starting.

Tiote + Gini will do CM wise, put in SDJ and get some better and shorter distance in between players for the link-up play and shit might look decent after a few matches.

:laugh: What are you talking about?

I don't think it is a ridiculous statement to wait until we start playing competitive football to write off the entire season.

The season we finished 5th, we had an atrocious pre-season.

The season we won the Championship, we got hammered by Leyton Orient.

Got you, we've been shite so we're going to finish 5th or win the championship, thanks, I look forward to that.

Guest palnese

We really need Colback injured asap. I'd like to see Anita/Abeid, even Tiote next to Wijnaldum in the middle of the park.

interested in what people think of anita there like - i'm a fan a was scanning the game but he was moving all over the place, looking for the ball and looking for passes when he got it

think he's a mclaren player like*

*that said if mclaren plays colback ahead of him then he can just die basically

after watcing todays game:

---------------------krul------------------------

janmaat-----mbemba----Taylor-------haidara

--------------colback---wijnaldum------------

---sissoko--------dejong-----------aarons

-------------------Mitrovic------------------

Ayoze is a close runner up for that nq10 position and I want Anita as far from our midfield as posible, the words "flatter to deceive" have never better decribed a midfielder. Don't want willo anywhee near first team after just seeing 10 mins of mbemba and his ball technique... chalk and cheese...

Need more signings but there is something there. I don't know when we will see it though. We need better central defense as they don't win shit for tackles ever. Spine needs Sissoko Or Wijnaldum in that 2 and then we need pace out wide.

Total farce.

Aye, we lost a pre-season game 0-1 against the 3rd best team in Germany. What a farce.

What about the rest of them? We still have no ideas in the final third, we're still defending like we don't know what football is, and we're still starting that useless gimptard, Williamson.

after watcing todays game:

---------------------krul------------------------

janmaat-----mbemba----Taylor-------haidara

--------------colback---wijnaldum------------

---sissoko--------dejong-----------aarons

-------------------Mitrovic------------------

Ayoze is a close runner up for that nq10 position and I want Anita as far from our midfield as posible, the words "flatter to deceive" have never better decribed a midfielder. Don't want willo anywhee near first team after just seeing 10 mins of mbemba and his ball technique... chalk and cheese...

Anita was the best player on the pitch, and Haidara was awful.