Newcastle United 2 - 2 Southampton - 09/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 46

Dave

Our possession and build up play has been so good man, genuinely still can't believe it.

Mbemba's use of the ball has been so good. I am going to love Mbemba, I already know it. He's going to be great defensively too. Just a matter of time, already seen more than enough glimpses there.

Goal machine.

Again proving we need him here until he loses it, not before.

As if Mitrovic would have missed that. Nothng special about that goal except tons of luck that the ball simply looped over the goalkeeper due to the deflection.

Anyway, HT: decent start of the campaign.

Would he have made that run though? Its not luck when you react quicker than everyone else

There was no run. He just reacted to seeing the ball deflected to get on its new trajectory. I literally think everyone on this forum would have probably done the same in that situation. :lol:

Their defenders and goalkeeper didn't. :dontknow:

Goalkeeper obviously tried. You obviously have to be able to get to the ball too. It was a lucky, not sure what there is even to debate about that.

worst part about starting Obertan is now we can't play all of Aarons, de Jong, Perez and Mitrovic. The other worst part is that he's s***. 

If Obertan is not going to help Haidara into the bargain, we might as well have kept HBA.

Aarons -> Obertan

DeJong -> Colback

Mitro -> Cisse

Those are the changes I would make over the course of the second half, but I'd definitely do the Aarons for Obertan change sooner rather than later.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2012/03/21/nfl-3-21-art-gvqghq4r-1manning-jpg-jpg.jpg

Goal machine.

Again proving we need him here until he loses it, not before.

As if Mitrovic would have missed that. Nothng special about that goal except tons of luck that the ball simply looped over the goalkeeper due to the deflection.

Anyway, HT: decent start of the campaign.

Would he have made that run though? Its not luck when you react quicker than everyone else

There was no run. He just reacted to seeing the ball deflected to get on its new trajectory. I literally think everyone on this forum would have probably done the same in that situation. :lol:

Their defenders and goalkeeper didn't. :dontknow:

Goalkeeper obviously tried. You obviously have to be able to get to the ball too. It was a lucky, not sure what there is even to debate about that.

But being in the right position to react to it, which is part of it.