Man United 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 22/08/15 - Post-match reaction from page 39

BlueStar

Started really poorly, then grew into the game as it went on, and probably ended the half on top. Should probably be behind, but hopefully we can come out in the second half and do something, they are here for the taking.

Much better after the horror first 15.

Aye been decent last 25,better side!mitrovic looks class,hiadara been better think we need give him a chance really good going forward linking up with Perez insted of overran

We've played well there. Team is clearly still working on understanding each other but the new players look really promising.

I know it'll really disappoint some but Coloccini has been immense, and he and Taylor look far better. Presumably due to familiarity.

Well said Dave. Credit where it is due.

We've played well there. Team is clearly still working on understanding each other but the new players look really promising.

I know it'll really disappoint some but Coloccini has been immense, and he and Taylor look far better. Presumably due to familiarity.

not sure i'd go as far as immense but much, much better like aye

love all the new players tbh, and i'm rather enjoying us not being absolute shit at every aspect of the game :lol:

get thauvin on for obertan and we've got a chance here like, as long as we don't do the usual trick of starting the 2nd half asleep

At the start, we didn't seem sure whether we were pressing high or defending deep, and ended up doing neither. Fortunately they didn't take advantage.

Whether by strategy or necessity, we've given up pressing high and it's looking a lot better. We're actually causing them problems when we go forward.

Memphis is a selfish plonker. He's wasted a few good situations.

Don't why the commentators insisting on calling Depay "Memphis" every time is winding me up.

Going by the commentry, we're jusr lucky that "United" United are letting us play in their glorious theatre of marketing... always get wound up when we play these cunts..

We're not doing too badly.

I expect more from Wijnadulm.

Anita doing pretty well, Colback doing ok too apart couple of dodgy moments but that's to be expected.

Haidara and Perez look decent

Taylor's been good.

Mitro needs some support.

Think Mbemba looks a bit out of place at RB.

I like the change from 2 deep with Colback and Anita, to just the one, with Wini helping out more. Ideally now needs to have sissoko playing alongside Wini with just Anita in behind them.

Huge change that brought us right back into the game.

Looks like Anita has appreciated having Colback out of his way too.

Don't why the commentators insisting on calling Depay "Memphis" every time is winding me up.

Going by the commentry, we're jusr lucky that "United" United are letting us play in their glorious theatre of marketing... always get wound up when we play these cunts..

Yep. Plucky Newcastle hanging on by our fingernails. Annoying cunts.