Newcastle United vs Arsenal - Saturday 29th August 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:notbad:

Still unconvinced about the Colback Anita partnership. Would prefer to see one dropped for Perez or De Jong with Wijnaldum dropping in central midfield, but otherwise it's probably the best we could do. Colo against a non physical forward line is ok too.

not happy with ayoze being dropped

With Sissoko back, I'm not too bothered, tbh. Sissoko is tailor-made for these games, Wijnaldum is highly flexible positionally (which we'll need today) and we need Thauvin's delivery for Mitrovic. Perez is an excellent option off the bench, along with Aarons, de Jong and Cisse.

http://i.imgur.com/RcRSa8S.png

Only change I would make is drop Colback out completely, bring Gini deeper and have Ayoze in the centre of attacking 4.

Ayoze is very unlucky - would be one of my first picks.

not happy with ayoze being dropped

With Sissoko back, I'm not too bothered, tbh. Sissoko is tailor-made for these games, Wijnaldum is highly flexible positionally (which we'll need today) and we need Thauvin's delivery for Mitrovic. Perez is an excellent option off the bench, along withAarons, de Jong and Cisse.

He'll struggle to get on today like :lol:

Good team bar the centre midfield. I would think Wijnaldum will probably play with Colback and Anita as a 3, then we have two threatening players on the wings and hopefully they'll supply Mitrovic with some good service. Would be nice for Mitro to get a goal to get up and running

Ayoze should start ahead of Thauvin imo. Also, would like to have seen Aarons instead of Obertan on the bench. Except for that everything is spot on.