Newcastle United vs Arsenal - Saturday 29th August 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Coloccini Haidara

Anita Colback

Perez          Wijnaldum      Thauvin

Mitrovic

Is what I think we'll see. Would personally move Wijnaldum back for the Daywalker, with Perez central and Aarons on the wing.

Krul

Anita Colback

Mitrovic

Is what I think we'll see. Would personally move Wijnaldum back for the Daywalker, with Perez central and Aarons on the wing.

The front four looks decent there tbf.

Krul

Anita Colback

Mitrovic

This. Sissoko will probably play instead of Perez if he's fit.

Would be disappointed with anything less than a draw against these.

They are underwhelming and I think we're starting to get things together, plus they're never great away from home.

Come off it man, they are clearly better than us and we always do fuck all against them. Not saying we won't get anything but they are one of the best teams in the league for a reason.

Krul

Anita Colback

Mitrovic

Sissoko for Colback please.

Krul

Anita Colback

Mitrovic

this.

They are underwhelming and I think we're starting to get things together, plus they're never great away from home.

Pretty sure they are unbeaten in like 12 away games going into last season. Almost certain they won most of them.

Perez for me shouldn't be on the wing like. Wasting some of his talent out there. He's intelligent, and as a player playing on the shoulder of the last man he'd be dangerous. We're only a couple of players from being a really big threat (at full strength). There's still questionable positions lower down the ranks though. Namely in defence.

Perez for me shouldn't be on the wing like. Wasting some of his talent out there. He's intelligent, and as a player playing on the shoulder of the last man he'd be dangerous. We're only a couple of players from being a really big threat (at full strength). There's still questionable positions lower down the ranks though. Namely in defence.

Don't agree tbh, i saw enough against Man Yoo that it's not a waste of his talents at all as long as he's allowed to roam like he was in possession to extent and Haidara overlaps.

If anything i think it might be good for him because he'll be harder to pick up coming in from wide positions.

Krul

Anita Colback

Mitrovic

this.

Prefer Wijnaldum further back and Sissoko as one of the front three if he's fit.

Come off it man, they are clearly better than us and we always do f*** all against them. Not saying we won't get anything but they are one of the best teams in the league for a reason.

This.

Arsenal looked good against Palace and Liverpool.

Don't agree tbh, i saw enough against Man Yoo that it's not a waste of his talents at all as long as he's allowed to roam like he was in possession to extent and Haidara overlaps.

If anything i think it might be good for him because he'll be harder to pick up coming in from wide positions.

Fair points, I'm not sure we're set up strongly enough elsewhere in the team to accommodate for that though. Especially at LB and CDM.

Would like to see Sissoko utilised as a box to box CM for some time, he has the attributes but I'm not so sure about the mentality that's all...

I'm just not a massive fan of Colback (bang average) and Anita is very physically limited. Attack is undoubtedly our best form of defence. Or Only form of defence...

Fair points, I'm not sure we're set up strongly enough elsewhere in the team to accommodate for that though. Especially at LB and CDM.

Would like to see Sissoko utilised as a box to box CM for some time, he has the attributes but I'm not so sure about the mentality that's all...

I'm just not a massive fan of Colback (bang average) and Anita is very physically limited. Attack is undoubtedly our best form of defence. Or Only form of defence...

Suppose there's only one way to find out.... I would definitely play a front 6 consisting of Anita, Wijnaldum, Sissoko, Perez, Mitrovic and Thauvin though.