West Ham 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 40

BlueStar

Minhosa has despised Sissoko for ages for some reason.

Yep and have been proven right time after time.

His record is shit. His attitude is shit and he's got no footballing intelligence whatsoever. He's all brawn and no brains.

In your own mind, aye :lol:

Tell me how many outstanding games he's had. You won't need both hands.

i'd drop him personally to accomodate perez or de jong, or both

Yes.

No goals in us. We may not be letting in 3 to 5 so much but it's all moot if we can't find the back of the net.

Worrying trends for giving our shitter players more time than our better ones, and pairing little boys in the middle of the park to compete against men.

I'm not sure what's worse... playing Colback so much or not playing Perez at every opportunity. Scandalous decisions.

Absolutely f***ing awful. Janmaat the only one that deserves any wages, and his defence conceded two goals.

If not for Mbemba this would have been at least 5. Think he cleared a lot of danger too. My favourite player. The only one I respect out there.

Guest firetotheworks

Krul - Shit

Janmaat - Good

Mbemba - Not Shit

Coloccini - Probably Shit

Haidara - Very Shit

Thauvin - Very Shit

Anita - Shit

Colback - Very Shit

Sissoko - Shit

Gini - Shit

Cisse - Very Shit

Perez - Should have started but it wouldn't have made any difference

De Jong - Not Shit

Aarons - Not Shit

It looks like we are going to have to win 12 games out of 30 lads to stay up. By the time 8 games rolls around we will have 0 wins

It's a tough ask for any team who can't score to do that...if we get 0 wins from the next 3 games I honestly think McLaren should be sacked

That was utterly disgraceful. I mean, yeah, I took positives from the first 4 games but tonight took the piss. I've always been pissed off with Sissoko but I've reached the end of the tether after tonight. I thought Siem had some decent touches, he has to start from now on.

pathetic, gutless performance. Poor tactics, lightweight and made them look like the best team in teh world.

Krul - 4 Dodgy kicking

Janmaat - 9 Tried to do it all himself, unlucky not to have got a goal

Mbemba - 6 Did alright, but nothing special

Colo - 6 Same

Haidara - 3 Very poor

Anita - 3 Too unreliable now, god I like him when he's ticking posession over but totally failed to bring any control over hte match and at fault for the goal. Frustrating

Colback - 0 not just an insult to football, an insult to humanity

Wijnaldum - 5 Tried at times but ineffectual

Thauvin - 1 Useless, cost us a goal with dreadful setpiece delivery that sadly was part of a trend

Sissoko - 5 At times was our only menace but very poor later.

Cisse - 1 Not good enough

Gutless, and worrying, we deserve to be bottom. We could go down if we don't get some momentum soon and McClaren needs to change things as his current team is not working

Hope all the away fans enjoyed their trip....same again next week.

Deserve everything they get

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

I agree are fans are

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

I agree are fans are

:lol: They're different words, man. You must know this.

Words to describe our side tonight:

Scared, no ideas, no blood in veins, no fight, no game plan, slow, static, no runners, awkward...etc etc ad finitum! NO SPIRIT

Anita lost every challenge, passed it sideways and back to Krul. Lost his man for first goal, got pushed off for the second. Absolute hummer!

Krul's distribution is getting worse, 1st half specially.

jaanmat defensively was afwul tonight, hadiara looks out of his depth.

Colo just about OK, Mbemba was good.

Colback was like his partner, perhaps half a percent better.

Wijnaldum was absent the whole of the first half, like playing with ten men. Second half not much better tbh.

Sissoko was good, thauvin worked hard and looked like our only threat.

Cisse needs to find a first touch and hold up play otherwise he is completely useless in this formation. against two central defenders we need somebody who can hold and distribute to oncoming runners.

Ayoze needs to start next game, as does De Jong in the no10. Put wijnaldum instead of Anita.

Mcclaren has his work cut out for him if we just don't turn up to games like this today. Although I did think west ham's forwards played snappy quick inventive football up front, their defence and holding midfield should have been there for the taking.

GUTTED!

Where do we even start? Is it our shitty defense that makes McClaren choose to leave Colback on rather than Anita? Or for him not to start Gini further back by Anita? Or is it him starting shit like Cisse up front while our arguably two best players ride the pine? There's so much shit happening and no explanation. I don't think it's coincidence that our best play happened when both De Jong and Perez were on the pitch. I think those two with Anita and Gini make a great ball-playing midfield that needs to be explored.