Newcastle United vs Watford - Saturday 19th September at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

They've got hooters in Prague?????

Theres two, in a city of obscenely beautiful women they impressively raised the bar with a few  :smitten:

I was on course with a guy from Prague a couple of years back. I asked if he ever thought about moving and his reply was 'have you seen our women? Have you tasted our beer? and then smiled. I thought about replying the same about Newcastle but he had heard of the Bigg market

Would still rather have Tiote playing the deep role than one of those 2 thay are playing now. At least it's actually his position and he's still got more quality than them (not that hard tbh though)

No he hasn't, people have really really short memories. He's been even worse for a very long time. It's almost like he needs to play again to remind everyone that he's fucking abysmal.

Guest Roger Kint

They've got hooters in Prague?????

Theres two, in a city of obscenely beautiful women they impressively raised the bar with a few  :smitten:

I was on course with a guy from Prague a couple of years back. I asked if he ever thought about moving and his reply was 'have you seen our women? Have you tasted our beer? and then smiled. I thought about replying the same about Newcastle but he had heard of the Bigg market

He not a fan of the Bigg Market & Greggs? :lol: Lucky man, its a cracking city like.

Guest ConnyBongo

long shot, but does anyone know if theres a place in Prague that will have the match on?

Not sure about non televised games but small possibility that Hooters will, Rocky o'Reillys will be showing something if you are in Praha1 around Wenscelas Square. May be better off looking at the two pubs on Old Town Square(George & Dragon and Cafferys) next to each other that show live games as does the Dubliner through the alleyway behind them and ask beforehand if they will.

Edit: Tipgames next to Rockys also might

Cheers I'll pop into a few on Friday and ask

i've not been arsed to read the rest of the thread but after Mondays performance and Cisse and Sissoko's disinterest i'd be happy to drop the pair of them, Thauvin and Wijnaldum get a little bit of grace as they are still new

krul

janmaat  mbemba colo haidara

Anita (Should have been Abeid or Bigi if our development team were any good)

Thauvin      Wijnaldum  Aarons

De Jong

Perez

Wonder if Mbemba could do a job in the holding role, reading the game, distributing, breaking up, not really seen enough of him yet to see if he can get stuck in.

I'd have neither Colback or Anita in the team. We have simply no control of matches and offer nothing going forward with them playing, they're f***ing s****. Play all our attacking players and have a go.

I'm here now as well, honestly could care less if it goes badly.

I'd have neither Colback or Anita in the team. We have simply no control of matches and offer nothing going forward with them playing, they're fucking shite. Play all our attacking players and have a go.

I think suggestions of playing only Tiote as a DM and the rest as CMs is probably the best way we can go back to basics as a team and we should start seeing results.

I'd have neither Colback or Anita in the team. We have simply no control of matches and offer nothing going forward with them playing, they're fucking shite. Play all our attacking players and have a go.

I think suggestions of playing only Tiote as a DM and the rest as CMs is probably the best way we can go back to basics as a team and we should start seeing results.

This is what people were saying from the start though, it's what Colback and Anita was meant to be about. "Keep it tight until the 5 years of Pardew is therapeutically removed from their minds and then we'll turn into full on gegenpressing globetrotters." We cannot start it again imo, we have to start going at teams.