Manchester City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 3/10/15 15:00

xLiaaamx

Same team for me, think Mitro can really trouble Otamendi and Demichelis, hopefully Toure will be out as they are alot weaker in the middle when he doesnt

play.

Always a chance if we get in their face, but ive got a feeling Steve will change it back to 4231 to be more "solid"

It's a difficult one to predict. With no conviction whatsoever, I'll say 2-0 to them, with a good-but-not-good-enough performance from our lot.

Then it's onto Norwich and the Mackems, which ought to be six points.

He's got some interesting decisions to make. I'm assuming he'll want us to play the counter game and defend narrow again, so will probably play the same team. If they've got Toure, Fernandinho and Fernando as the midfield 3 then I think he'll need to reshuffle our midfield structure. Really fancy Mitrovic to get the better of Otamendi and Demichelis.

Still not sold out this one, and they're allowing 2 tickets per membership...reckon that'll change after yesterday.

Not expecting anything from this, if they lose in Germany on Wednesday we could have a chance as that'll be 4 games  out of the last 5 lost, so we might be able to scrape a draw.

McClaren will revert to type in this one though and go very defensive - we'll concede early so that will all be for nothing and we'll end up losing 4 nil

which ought to be six points.

Feels like it could be a while yet before we can utter those words with any conviction.

Enough's enough, really. Good stuff yesterday and there's no great shame in losing at the Etihad (though,  like all games,  it's winnable), but if they don't beat Norwich they can fuck off. They've got to get the season going at some point or it never will.

i wouldn't want to wish serious injury on any player but wouldn't mind Aguero and Yaya picking up a knock on Wednesday night in the champions league that keeps them out of a week.

Yaya went off injured yesterday, looked like his hamstring.

i wouldn't want to wish serious injury on any player but wouldn't mind Aguero and Yaya picking up a knock on Wednesday night in the champions league that keeps them out of a week.

Yaya went off injured yesterday, looked like his hamstring.

Silva is the one.  If he plays we lose