Top 10 players in the World, Sponsored by Tom Pippy.

I'd honestly have HBA in there. Give him the freedom that Ibrahimovic gets and I'd bet he'd do just as well.

Seriously?

HBA is in the same type as quality as the likes of Messi and Ronaldo?

Jesus wept, he looks good because he is a good player playing in crap side in a crap league - he is no where near the quality of the others mentioned in this thread, miles off.

Guest palnese

Not many defenders getting a mention.  Bit light on midfielders too.

I've made the point before, but with exceptions like Moore, Beckenbaur and Maldini, I think that if defenders were better footballers they wouldn't be playing in defense. I think you have to have much more to your game as a defender to be seen as one of the best in the world, I don't think you can just be a mint defender.

What about goalkeepers?

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

Aguero

Modric

Lewandowski

Iniesta

Busquets

Muller

Hazard

Top 10, not your favourite 10. Iniesta :lol:

You think the vampire racist would be in my favourite 10? :lol: Also not having laughing at Iniesta, he's fucking fantastic.

Why does everybody hate Cavani. Poor c*** has been playing out of position since he signed for PSG and still been prolific. He'd walk into any PL team.

Cavani is frustrating as fuck. Can't stand watching him for PSG at times. Too inconsistent to be a top 10 for me. Absolutely fantastic on his day though

Guest firetotheworks

Not many defenders getting a mention.  Bit light on midfielders too.

I've made the point before, but with exceptions like Moore, Beckenbaur and Maldini, I think that if defenders were better footballers they wouldn't be playing in defense. I think you have to have much more to your game as a defender to be seen as one of the best in the world, I don't think you can just be a mint defender.

What about goalkeepers?

Same applies imo.

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

Aguero

Modric

Lewandowski

Iniesta

Busquets

Muller

Hazard

Top 10, not your favourite 10. Iniesta :lol:

You think the vampire racist would be in my favourite 10? :lol: Also not having laughing at Iniesta, he's f***ing fantastic.

Yeah, two years ago he was fantastic. Now he's a very good footballer, but not a top 10.

James ahead of David Silva??? Hell no. No way.

If James played for Man United his own brilliance would be recognised more. In his first season in a new league - any position he was put in he excelled.

I don't care. He is not better than David Silva.

If James played for Man United his own brilliance would be recognised more. In his first season in a new league - any position he was put in he excelled.

I think it's a quite tight tbf. James is a fantastic footballer.

Benzema is very underrated going by these lists. Better than todays Ibra.

Why does everybody hate Cavani. Poor c*** has been playing out of position since he signed for PSG and still been prolific. He'd walk into any PL team.

Cavani is frustrating as fuck. Can't stand watching him for PSG at times. Too inconsistent to be a top 10 for me. Absolutely fantastic on his day though

I agree he's not top 10 or whatever but people constantly make out that he's shit. He scored 31 goals last season despite playing out of position for Ibrahimovic half the time.

There's also this thing about him apparently flopping against English teams in Europe, but he has 5 in 8 in the CL against City and Chelsea.

Guest firetotheworks

I think it's a quite tight tbf. James is a fantastic footballer.

Benzema is very underrated going by these lists. Better than todays Ibra.

It's more an aggregate list though isn't it? Going on the last 5 years maybe...

ANy Germans here. Is Muller considered the best German outfield player? Scored buckets of world cup goals, buckets of goals in the CL, which I think could contribute to  an inflated opinion of him in the UK. His league record is good but not great just looking at goals scored.

Kind of like the anti-Ribery.

Interested in who people think are the best 5-10 central midfielders and #10's in the world are.

I'd honestly have HBA in there. Give him the freedom that Ibrahimovic gets and I'd bet he'd do just as well.

Seriously?

HBA is in the same type as quality as the likes of Messi and Ronaldo?

Jesus wept, he looks good because he is a good player playing in crap side in a crap league - he is no where near the quality of the others mentioned in this thread, miles off.

2-page quoteback, unoriginal. Your post is at best assumptive and shite from start to finish, changing criteria from one sentence to the next nailed it for me. Actually laughing.

Thread title.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

:lol: Hate you cunts.

:lol: :lol:

What is it in reference too? I'm assuming American Football?

Yeah, my man T-Pip is a big Boston sports fan. Loves the Patriots, Tom Brady, and Pip.