Top 10 players in the World, Sponsored by Tom Pippy.

I know it's all opinions and that but I can't really fathom people not having Robben in their top 10s. I suppose he's had some injuries the last few years but when fit he's an absolutely unbelievable player

Guest firetotheworks

Robben's a very easy player to hate imo. Although Suarez is an absolute cunt, you still often hold your hands up and go 'that was unbelievable', whereas Robben's just hateful in everything that he does, even the stuff he does well. Most of the time I'm just like 'yeah, you're really fast', I can't even bare the way that he runs either. Still an outstanding player like and definitely in my top ten, but I really don't like him as a player or as a character.

Arjen Robben is hilarious in every way. He's in his early 30's but has looked 50 for a very long time.. has had a very long career, a lot of injuries and is still beating the best defenders time and time again. He's like a footballing Randy Orton, always looking to do the finisher.

:lol: I like that

What I really like about Robben is how he's become a totally different player since joining Bayern. And it all happened relitively late in his career. His goal rate is excellent now.

Robben's a very easy player to hate imo. Although Suarez is an absolute cunt, you still often hold your hands up and go 'that was unbelievable', whereas Robben's just hateful in everything that he does, even the stuff he does well. Most of the time I'm just like 'yeah, you're really fast', I can't even bare the way that he runs either. Still an outstanding player like and definitely in my top ten, but I really don't like him as a player or as a character.

Robben is actually my favourite player to watch when in full flight. Just skipping past class defenders at top speed

Neymar is very good, but I honestly wouldn't have him in my top ten. Top fifteen however, yes. Messi, Suarez, CRonaldo, Aguero, Müller, Lewandowski, Zlatan all ahead for me. And then there's players I think are better but in other positions.

Neymar is very good, but I honestly wouldn't have him in my top ten. Top fifteen however, yes. Messi, Suarez, CRonaldo, Aguero, Müller, Lewandowski, Zlatan all ahead for me. And then there's players I think are better but in other positions.

shut up idiot

Guest Howaythetoon

Messi

Ronaldo

Suarez

Aguero

Neymar

My top 5, the rest would be quite some level below those. Bale would be right up there, but his game has dropped massively from what I've seen of him lately. Those 5 are the elite footballers right now, the very very best, in terms of ability, form and being unplayable almost.