Newcastle United vs Norwich City, Sunday 18/10/15 16:00 (Sky Sports 1)

BeloEmre

Deserves the benefit of the doubt the next 6 games or else there was no point appointing him. Need 10 points minimum from those games.  If we sacked him after one more game it's not as if we'd appoint a good manager sharpish and experience any sort of bounce. If it's looking ropey after next 2 games they should be sounding out other managers out though. I'll only believe we're knackered if we fuck up the next 6 games.

Deserves the benefit of the doubt the next 6 games or else there was no point appointing him. Need 10 points minimum from those games.  If we sacked him after one more game it's not as if we'd appoint a good manager sharpish and experience any sort of bounce. If it's looking ropey after next 2 games they should be sounding out other managers out though. I'll only believe we're knackered if we f*** up the next 6 games.

:thup:

Deserves the benefit of the doubt the next 6 games or else there was no point appointing him. Need 10 points minimum from those games.  If we sacked him after one more game it's not as if we'd appoint a good manager sharpish and experience any sort of bounce. If it's looking ropey after next 2 games they should be sounding out other managers out though. I'll only believe we're knackered if we f*** up the next 6 games.

Say we get 8 points, what happens then? Half way into the season with how many points?

Say we get 8 points, what happens then? Half way into the season with how many points?

All you're doing here is highlighting how stupid arbitrary points totals are.

Eh? It's not the half way point?

Deserves the benefit of the doubt the next 6 games or else there was no point appointing him. Need 10 points minimum from those games.  If we sacked him after one more game it's not as if we'd appoint a good manager sharpish and experience any sort of bounce. If it's looking ropey after next 2 games they should be sounding out other managers out though. I'll only believe we're knackered if we fuck up the next 6 games.

That's where I'm at. The problems go much deeper than the dugout but if he's still failing to galvanise the squad after the upcoming run of winnable fixtures, I'd say it's likely never going to happen. He's walked into a difficult job and no games are easy,  but something's got to give.

I predict the following:

We'll score first and in doing so, the atmosphere becomes very tense in St James'; we'll then sit back and defend but eventually we'll crack under the pressure and concede 2 goals in the last 5 minutes.

That's where I'm at. The problems go much deeper than the dugout but if he's still failing to galvanise the squad after the upcoming run of winnable fixtures, I'd say it's likely never going to happen. He's walked into a difficult job and no games are easy,  but something's got to give.

I'm with you lads. Sure that's a comfort.