Newcastle United 6-2 Norwich City - 18/10/15 post match reaction from page 44

Greg

SSN made a big thing pre-match about Steve Black's presence on the pitch during the warm-up, as if its a new thing and we'd literally only just brought him in.

Hopefully he has had some sort of motivational epiphany with this lot, and it continues next week.

SSN made a big thing pre-match about Steve Black's presence on the pitch during the warm-up, as if its a new thing and we'd literally only just brought him in.

Hopefully he has had some sort of motivational epiphany with this lot, and it continues next week.

Think it was the first time he'd been on the pitch like that.  NBC were absolutely slagging it before the game, saying it would put the players off or something.

i have to admit that was the 1st time in a while that I have enjoyed a game of football... Especially after the ireland rugby game I fucking needed a game like today to pick me up .... I don't know if it's because I'm on my 10th can of Dutch Gold our what but I'm fucking raring for next Sunday now against that fat bastard allerdyce.... Fucking bring it on

Just watching the goals now, Sissoko is unbelievable in that kind of form. If they can get him to keep up that kind of performance he'll be as good as sold in a few months.  :lol:

he summed up the game. He wasn't actually all that good but he created four goals (gini could have scored once and would have still had a better all round game), such a bizarre game.

The players looked like they enjoyed it today. First time in ages they were all smiling and happy, seemingly enjoying playing football and scoring goals. Far too often they look like they've just finished a shift in the salt-mines.

watching both dummet and haidara today clearly showed mbabu is in a different level and has to start when he is fit.

Ridiculously early to say that he's on a different level to anybody.

Aye, he's played 1,5 game and people talk like he's world class. A different level ffs  :lol:

watching both dummet and haidara today clearly showed mbabu is in a different level and has to start when he is fit.

Ridiculously early to say that he's on a different level to anybody.

Aye, he's played 1,5 game and people talk like he's world class. A different level ffs  :lol:

Didnt stop people with Aarons to be fair

Attendance: 47,006

Wew. How many Norwich fans were there?

Couple of thousand I remember reading last week, they did the subsidised tickets for it.

Lower attendance than they published for the Spurs boycoutt.

Attendance: 47,006

Wew. How many Norwich fans were there?

Couple of thousand I remember reading last week, they did the subsidised tickets for it.

Lower attendance than they published for the Spurs boycoutt.

:lol: 47k-odd at that Spurs game.